New archery World record bighorn ram from South Dakota badlands confirmed

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad he got it.
G&F was try like heck to get the auction tag hunter on it. :;:muahaha

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God I don’t have any desire to shoot sheep. Cause I don’t have the time or money anyways!

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
sign me up for that addiction meeting. For some reason my stupid brain thinks that I'll be drawing a tag in a particular area this year. So I spent WAY too much time this morning researching a tag I probably wont draw. Not that it matters, once I find out I didn't draw it in 2 weeks I'll just be looking at other areas every day until August.....

Frosty, them park rams or are you gonna send some coordinates? ;)

Good luck on the draw. I was never able to get one of the coveted sheep tags while I was up there. Yep, park rams. Shit, if I knew where there were rams that size with only a couple hours hike...I would have been packing more than my camera!!

Kurt, man I hope I can find some desert big horns. I won't every draw a tag so I might as well get them with the camera!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good luck on the draw. I was never able to get one of the coveted sheep tags while I was up there. Yep, park rams. Shit, if I knew where there were rams that size with only a couple hours hike...I would have been packing more than my camera!!

Kurt, man I hope I can find some desert big horns. I won't every draw a tag so I might as well get them with the camera!

LOL, I've got 24 points and am still hoping.

There is a herd up on Pusch Ridge on the west end of the Catalinas if you're up for the hike.

1311-The-Junction-to-the-Pusch-Peak-Trail-For-Display.jpg

1511-Santa-Catalina-Mountains-From-a-Flight-from-Dallas-08-For-Display.jpg

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
24, I am up for a hike! Thanks for the lead. Got a couple more leads today as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51