New Fishing Regs. Proposal

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I visit the Elks club in town a couple times a month. I am apparently the lone guy to order a Manhattan, as 2 of the bartenders know my drink when I walk in. They see me and mrs johnr, pour her a glass of red wine, and spin me up a rye whiskey Manhattan prior to us sitting down. Its kind of neat, makes me feel like Norm from Cheers. Keeps me coming back that is for sure.
It might be my rugged good looks, or my wife's...haha

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would encourage anyone who doesnt like these new changes to email GF asap, especially the one about not using anything to assist in viewing fish... That will affect MOST people interested in spearing. I already sent them a little note explaining why I dont think its a good idea.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would encourage anyone who doesnt like these new changes to email GF asap, especially the one about not using anything to assist in viewing fish... That will affect MOST people interested in spearing. I already sent them a little note explaining why I dont think its a good idea.
I don't spear Lycan but could you set up a mesh sack filled with golf balls then you could remove mesh sack after you are done.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't spear Lycan but could you set up a mesh sack filled with golf balls then you could remove mesh sack after you are done.

Sounds like you cant add anything, even if it is removed afterward. Anyone else know more details about this?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88