Announcement New Site

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'll say it. I miss being ID'd as a Founding Member and Legend. I also hitched well before 2015. Additionally, Lycanthrope worked hard for all his Green Squares. Apologies for being a narcissistic fag.

I appreciate the honesty.

“Legendary Member” is still a thing, just a little harder to reach now.

I think I can still put the “Founding Members” back together. I’ll add it to the list.

There is a points system that I am still fleshing out, that will get more attention after the main nuts and bolts are in order.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is 2022, Vollmer. For the sake of making sure you don’t offend anyone shouldn’t we all get to be called founding members? I FEEL like a founding member. Actually I have kind of identified as one since about 2021 or so. And where in the HELL is my participation trophy to go with my other trophies?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
This is 2022, Vollmer. For the sake of making sure you don’t offend anyone shouldn’t we all get to be called founding members? I FEEL like a founding member. Actually I have kind of identified as one since about 2021 or so. And where in the HELL is my participation trophy to go with my other trophies?
I’ll put some litter boxes out too.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
your a little fuzzy there KDM or is it just my eyes? LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32