PROPERTY TAX - Must Read

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bfishn, Why must a person be penalized for ever for working hard, getting a education, taking a risk starting a business etc. Remember: Successful people to what non successful don't want to do. One time tax, maybe. No one should have to pay a tax forever on a home they own. I know of people that can't afford to stay in their home after retirement when income decreased. Property taxes play a big role in those decisions. THAT IS WRONG! I pay more than My share of taxes. I am tired of paying for other peoples needs!!!!!!! U want something....Earn it.

welcome to the conservative movement ranger

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bfishn, Why must a person be penalized for ever for working hard, getting a education, taking a risk starting a business etc. Remember: Successful people to what non successful don't want to do. One time tax, maybe. No one should have to pay a tax forever on a home they own. I know of people that can't afford to stay in their home after retirement when income decreased. Property taxes play a big role in those decisions. THAT IS WRONG! I pay more than My share of taxes. I am tired of paying for other peoples needs!!!!!!! U want something....Earn it.
Nice rant. One problem though, you didn’t offer any actual solution if we get rid of property tax. I’m not advocating for either I just simply stated that property tax is one thing we actually have some sort of control over. Maybe they should faze out after 75 or something, to ease the burden on retirees. No matter what if we get rid of property tax they will get you somewhere else, and it will likely hurt the average citizen more.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
imo most here realize some form of property tax is the best solution at the moment. the problem most everyone has is the escalation and sometimes rediculously drastic increases on a year to year basis. there needs to be a more static approach so property owners do not become burdened by runaway financial political agandas..... a system that caps increases and any budget shortfalls need to be made up elsewhere. i have no problem " paying my fair share" but when property tax is increased every year its getting to a point where people cant afford what they could ten years ago even though they make more money...... a capped system will force polititians to do 1) get their shit together with spending. 2) try to find money from other sources for increased spending. if this shit keeps up itll force people to sell and move into smaller project style housing in the city.... huh, well thats interesting..... just kinda walked myself into that thought...... maybe thats what seminary and his downtown developing henchmen want....

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
imo most here realize some form of property tax is the best solution at the moment. the problem most everyone has is the escalation and sometimes rediculously drastic increases on a year to year basis. there needs to be a more static approach so property owners do not become burdened by runaway financial political agandas..... a system that caps increases and any budget shortfalls need to be made up elsewhere. i have no problem " paying my fair share" but when property tax is increased every year its getting to a point where people cant afford what they could ten years ago even though they make more money...... a capped system will force polititians to do 1) get their shit together with spending. 2) try to find money from other sources for increased spending. if this shit keeps up itll force people to sell and move into smaller project style housing in the city.... huh, well thats interesting..... just kinda walked myself into that thought...... maybe thats what seminary and his downtown developing henchmen want....
Last time I checked, there were limits.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last time I checked, there were limits.
limits on what? increases? must not be. I had a 1000% increase in valuation on some lots I had in one year. At least they attempted to until all the other lot holders went nuts too. So they only raised it 300%. I have never seen nor has anybody ever posted any statute supporting increase caps.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
limits on what? increases? must not be. I had a 1000% increase in valuation on some lots I had in one year. At least they attempted to until all the other lot holders went nuts too. So they only raised it 300%. I have never seen nor has anybody ever posted any statute supporting increase caps.
Maybe you should read the NDCC.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
to clarify i wasnt talking about limiting increases. sorry to confuse i was talking more of a cap on a single payimg individual or property. whats fair 2k a year?.... 4k? 10k? if a property is taxed at 3500 a year that is 105k that a family will pay over the course of a 30 year mortgage...... im saying either each individual is capped at say 75k per life time or we cap each property at an acceptible number. 1k-2k-3k whatever that may be. im talking primary dwellings only here.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
just what I figured you have nothing but personal attacks. typical

Just as I fugured, you could not find the info. Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

to clarify i wasnt talking about limiting increases. sorry to confuse i was talking more of a cap on a single payimg individual or property. whats fair 2k a year?.... 4k? 10k? if a property is taxed at 3500 a year that is 105k that a family will pay over the course of a 30 year mortgage...... im saying either each individual is capped at say 75k per life time or we cap each property at an acceptible number. 1k-2k-3k whatever that may be. im talking primary dwellings only here.

Weird. Your post said "caps increases".

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
thank you for pointing that out. i apologize i dont have alot of time
in computer/imagination moms basement land. i have a lot to do in the real world on a daily basis. im sorry something so insignicant could set your day back so much. i actually
kind of feel sorry for you.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
thank you for pointing that out. i apologize i dont have alot of time
in computer/imagination moms basement land. i have a lot to do in the real world on a daily basis. im sorry something so insignicant could set your day back so much. i actually
kind of feel sorry for you.

Oh come on, don't be a little bitch. You were called out on your lack of knowledge regarding something you took the time out of your busy day to bitch about.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can sure dish it out but have a hard time getting it back.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
lol really? negative reps? are you
serious right now? we cant take it???? if you are so knowledgeable why dont you provide a link? i never claimed to be a tax expert i am simply spit-balling ideas you idiot. you are a special kind of stupid. someone said no one has put out any ideas to change the system we have. well there you go dipshit. i put out an idea so maybe i can bitch now? do i have your permission now you sawed-off snivelling little cunt. take your shitty fucking attitude and go to your gay pride pussy hat rally. .... bitch

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
lol really? negative reps? are you
serious right now? we cant take it???? if you are so knowledgeable why dont you provide a link? i never claimed to be a tax expert i am simply spit-balling ideas you idiot. you are a special kind of stupid. someone said no one has put out any ideas to change the system we have. well there you go dipshit. i put out an idea so maybe i can bitch now? do i have your permission now you sawed-off snivelling little cunt. take your shitty fucking attitude and go to your gay pride pussy hat rally. .... bitch

I recieved one as well. Go back to your safe place.

- - - Updated - - -

Provide a link? The shit ain't rocket science. Fucking google it.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
no shit i gave you neg rep and i encourage everyone else to do the same. i hit back when a troll swings first. we were having a decent discussion before u barged in like the pompous prick you are. if you cant bring anything positive to this discussion get the fuck out of it. or will a cut in property taxes totally screw up
your earned income credits? bitch

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
no shit i gave you neg rep and i encourage everyone else to do the same. i hit back when a troll swings first. we were having a decent discussion before u barged in like the pompous prick you are. if you cant bring anything positive to this discussion get the fuck out of it. or will a cut in property taxes totally screw up
your earned income credits? bitch

Whoa, triggered. Settle down, Sparky. I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your "online friends". Not sure why you are complaining about the neg rep. I got mine first. I assumed it was you so I gave you one. At least I sign the shit. Now go back to your safe place. I am done for the week. I hit my limit.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn Not even a mention of ranching, drain tile or anything and she goes south. :)

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
1833, you are such a lying weasely piece of shit. i dont give people negative reps unless they give them first. i would assume somebody else you
verbally assaulted gave you one first and u somehow mistakenly brought me into your f-ed up little drama infested world. leave me out of it. you are the prime example of a snowflake. everything you say can be projected with the real truth back to you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88