PROPERTY TAX - Must Read

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
1833, you are such a lying weasely piece of shit. i dont give people negative reps unless they give them first. i would assume somebody else you
verbally assaulted gave you one first and u somehow mistakenly brought me into your f-ed up little drama infested world. leave me out of it. you are the prime example of a snowflake. everything you say can be projected with the real truth back to you.

I didn't say YOU gave me one first. I wrote that I got mine first. I assumed it was you so I gave you one. Do yourself a favor and do not try and read the NDCC, you would not understand it. Keep "spitballing" and be miserable. You do not think I contibuted much to this conversation but I think telling people to actually read the law is the best advise offered on this thread. Have a nice day.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
sweet video davey! gets a little dizzying at the end. but, awesome.

oh btw... is winter over yet? this thread sure makes you wish it was.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't say YOU gave me one first. I wrote that I got mine first. I assumed it was you so I gave you one. Do yourself a favor and do not try and read the NDCC, you would not understand it. Keep "spitballing" and be miserable. You do not think I contibuted much to this conversation but I think telling people to actually read the law is the best advise offered on this thread. Have a nice day.
yea you are probably right i shouldnt read it, i think ill remove myself from paying taxes also..... ya know cuz only those smart law types who understand the century code pay taxes anyways right?...... your attitude and other "super duper smart guys" are exactly the reason another eliminate property tax measure will pass with flying colors. im going to log off for a few weeks again so you guys can get back to the same 7 or 8 guys cirlcle jerking and giving eachother reach arounds and high fives again. this site is getting just like fishingbuddy.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn Not even a mention of ranching, drain tile or anything and she goes south. :)

Dribbler, does it piss you off to not be the center of attention?

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea you are probably right i shouldnt read it, i think ill remove myself from paying taxes also..... ya know cuz only those smart law types who understand the century code pay taxes anyways right?...... your attitude and other "super duper smart guys" are exactly the reason another eliminate property tax measure will pass with flying colors. im going to log off for a few weeks again so you guys can get back to the same 7 or 8 guys cirlcle jerking and giving eachother reach arounds and high fives again. this site is getting just like fishingbuddy.
Why stop at a few weeks?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
BCCE4DD1-C47E-4A7B-A0C7-AC457F82B084.jpg

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Easy man you are moving into the realm of of wstnodak here.

Oh gabe....you know you love the attention. Gabe if you haven't figured it out yet, pretty much every one here knows your a douche so.....byeThumbs Up

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t had a reach around in a while. Good times. Good times

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
so in a land with supposed freedom we our confined by being successful? on a piece of property you own you are expected to pay rent based on how big and how much if it you have? so basically we arent very free after all. i get we need to pay for things through taxes and i an definately for taxes but i just scratch my head how some here are so quick to defend the messed up taxes we have on our property. lets quit calling it property tax and start calling it successfulness rental fee for what it is. somebody please start an initiated measure again.

One could argue that you aren't very "successful" if you've lived in the moment and not saved enough to maintain your lifestyle into retirement. I fully plan on my costs of living to remain very similar to what they are now after I retire. To include taxes and inflation.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One could argue that you aren't very "successful" if you've lived in the moment and not saved enough to maintain your lifestyle into retirement. I fully plan on my costs of living to remain very similar to what they are now after I retire. To include taxes and inflation.
however, there are people that are bestowed with unplanned for medical expenses etc. that blow those plans to hell

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
espringers,

I've always wondered what they include in those kinds of assessments as they are rarely straight-forward with their methodology.

I read one quite a few years ago that included not only the interstate highways, which were built for national security and transport of goods, but also added in the costs of maintaining the military installations there.

Rural states like ND are greatly skewed towards appearing subsidized by the feds when federal highways and military are considered a "return" on federal taxes. Arguably, they benefit outsiders at least as much as they do North Dakotans. Same as things like Garrison dam.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
espringers,

I've always wondered what they include in those kinds of assessments as they are rarely straight-forward with their methodology.

I read one quite a few years ago that included not only the interstate highways, which were built for national security and transport of goods, but also added in the costs of maintaining the military installations there.

Rural states like ND are greatly skewed towards appearing subsidized by the feds when federal highways and military are considered a "return" on federal taxes. Arguably, they benefit outsiders at least as much as they do North Dakotans. Same as things like Garrison dam.
The Dam, The interstate, Air bases, Federal Farm Program, ACOE throughout the state, Border crossings/ICE, etc. etc. We have a lot many states don't have. So that list really doesn't paint the true picture.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88