Announcement New Site

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
What Vollmer looks like when he can't go fishing.....up all night doing website stuff.

121.PNG

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
So i added a new link to nodak outdoors, thinking it would work
it didnt
they all say "oops" and i click on a topic and i get to the topic page and from there the home page
bookmark the home page
its like groundhog day
same thing over and over
I have cleared my cache

no worries i enjoy this site and will get here somehow someway and yes its growing pains

And I am dumb so theres dat

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
So i added a new link to nodak outdoors, thinking it would work
it didnt
they all say "oops" and i click on a topic and i get to the topic page and from there the home page
bookmark the home page
its like groundhog day
same thing over and over
I have cleared my cache

no worries i enjoy this site and will get here somehow someway and yes its growing pains

And I am dumb so theres dat
You did what I would have done. I cleaned up most of the redirects, and will get the rest soon. I first need to transfer to a better server, and may be doing that tonight yet.

Bookmarking the homepage should have worked. Maybe double check that link.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
And now i am back! WTF!
I liked the little arrow on the old site that would take you to where you had last been............... where did that feature go?

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was quick reply vollmer........ i have booked marked the home page mutliple times
its a prob on my end probably so thank you for replying, i wil continue the clicking

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
And now i am back! WTF!
I liked the little arrow on the old site that would take you to where you had last been............... where did that feature go?
When you click on a thread in the sidebar, it will automatically take you to where you left off.
111.png

If you are on the "What's New" page, if you click on the date, it will take you to the last post in the thread.
Untitled.png

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
When you click on a thread in the sidebar, it will automatically take you to where you left off last.
111.png

If you are on the "What's New" page, if you click on the date, it will take you to the last post in the thread.
Untitled.png

When you are on mobile, the lightning bolt will take you to the "new posts" (same as the sidebar on the pc version) feed.
222.jpg

The "resources" page is now under the "forums" tab.
444.jpg

You can add images with this button, or you can simple drag and drop them into your post.
555.jpg

"Messages" is your number of posts.
"Likes" is the amount of likes you have received.
"Points" is determined by your contributions to the site. In this instance, 298 points equates to being an "Honored Member".
777.jpg

"Latest Activity" under the "What's New" tab, is exactly as it sounds
999.jpg

"History", under the "Forums" tab will show you a list of your most recently viewed threads.
9090.jpg

5656.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
"Forgot Your Password" and "Reset Password" should work now. It was an absolute struggle to get this to work on the old site. I believe it is working on here, now, but it may end up going to your junk mail, while I wait for google to fix an issue.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are the Spoiler and Inline Spoiler supposed to do, or where are they appropriately used?
And holy cow for new emoji section!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88