New to ND...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha.. I promise I'm not a troll.. I'm just a chick who wants to meet some people to possibly fish and shoot shit with... I'm not into the bar scene so it's not easy to meet people when you work a lot and avoid people lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be happy to add some of you to my Facebook if you aren't creeps lol

95% of us are great ND outdoorsman, but 5% are creeps. Good luck figuring that out...haha :;:

If we get together for wings and beer this fall out west here feel free to join in, my wife will be with so you won't feel uncomfortable, she is mostly normal

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! I was feeling like I was the only flyfisherman in ND! If you get to the eastern side of the state, I can steer you into some great trout waters in blue plate land. Pike and bass are mostly the targets on the eastern side.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
95% of us are great ND outdoorsman, but 5% are creeps. ......she is mostly normal

BS, on both accounts. These tittysprinklers (WYFlyGirl, that's code for something else to not get Amazon mad at us) are well over 5% creepy based as evidenced by the posts on here already, and your wife hangs with you. Enuff said!

Welcome WhyFlyGirl, walleyes are not a normal target for fly anglers, but can be had in June as some of the mayfly hatch begins from what a few fly fishermen have mentioned to me in the past. Pike are common and are a hoot on topwater stuff, so fly fishermen do target them in the state. There are also trout lakes around and places with lots of bluegill to occupy your time.

Good luck on your ventures and welcome to the Asylum.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh dear - she would pick a lake with that name

;:;popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

sorry - "she"

- - - Updated - - -

;:;popcorn

WYFlyGirl

I'd be happy to fish somewhere else... From the looks of this thread maybe I should road trip back to WY or Montana. 😏

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha, its amazing how fast a forum goes to shit on this site!! :;:rockit ;:;rofl

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
13076941_10153623799363233_5527703800794218287_n.jpg
This is Nathan Lafleur & he's holding a 51 1/2" fish (22 inches around) caught by the shores of Devils Lake Wednesday night. Likely a state record but Nathan decided to release the pike back into the waters. He caught the fish on a fly rod & a fly that resembles a white bass.

Fly fishing ^

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of great guys on here. Lots of us are so full of shit our eyes are brown too.
Welcome to ND. Lots of great fishing and hunting to be found.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not necessarily a game fish but edible none the less…fly fishing for white bass especially someone the ones on Devils Lake would be extremely fun…this time of year those things ripple up on top the water like schools of piranha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14