NFL News (Broncos)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet Bronco fans from Denver proper are hitting the new "medicine" shops hard in the Mile-High city.....

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet Bronco fans from Denver proper are hitting the new "medicine" shops hard in the Mile-High city.....

This fella don't need no medicine shop to come out high after that game!!! What a welcome back to the 2016 season!!!! :dance:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dislike both of those teams but that was a hell of a game. Siemian played pretty well for never taking an nfl snap. Cam's new dance sucks as bad as the dab did. It was fun to see the Denver defense pounding on that idiot. And of course that was my kicker missing the 50 yarder for the win. I will say that I would enjoy seeing Peyton in the booth. He's very personable and the knowledge that he would bring into the plays and reading defenses would be fun to listen to.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you can get him to cut out the Omaha shit

I think my favorite snap chatter was when the Patriots were home against the Jets in one of the past seasons. Tom Brady yells out REX RYAN

;:;rofl;:;rofl;:;rofl

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Whats with the new uniforms, all one color, just don't look right.;:;barf

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, look, I'm a Steelers fan for 40+ years and I'd vote for the Color Rush uniforms BY FAR over those Steeler jail-house uniforms anyday!

;:;barf

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
The jail house and orange uniforms both suck. But all orange is the worst. Looked like a carnival last night with the blue and orange.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought SD uniforms looked sharp. The Donkeys...ehh not so much. The Thursday color rush unies can look cool or be a disaster. Watch, they'll put the vikes in all yellow. ouch!;:;barf

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured since there's a thread about a JV team and there's like three people who give a crap about them we should have a thread for the Varsity teams too!

Down year for the Broncos.......9-7 barely make the playoffs.........

Got the record right, but not the playoffs part........Thanks to having a better record than the Vikings I was still able to pull out the win on 2 bottles of Whiskey!!!!
;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11