NFL News (Vikings)

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The o line boys did good last night better then I expected hopefully they learn quick because they will have tougher def. then the saints next week. Bradford was threading the needle that was impressive now if he can stay upright all season.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta love the week 1 enthusiasm out of vikes fans every year....:bigpuke:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looked better than i though beat a bad team like they should have. The most impressive thing to me was the rookie picking up the blitz. Time will tell.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup.... I'm sure by today there will be chants getting posted about "THIS IS THE YEAR!" :;:exactly

After watching the game last night and checking their schedule 3 times this morning, I can't find a loss on it :;:cheers

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
After watching the game last night and checking their schedule 3 times this morning, I can't find a loss on it :;:cheers

:;:thumbsup:;:exactly:;:exactly:;:rockit:thumbedup:

- - - Updated - - -

Looked better than i though beat a bad team like they should have. The most impressive thing to me was the rookie picking up the blitz. Time will tell.

Haven't had one of those since taylor here comes the lunkerslayer delvin cook bandwagon. We have a 3 rd down option with the screen pass again

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm just going to put this right here...

Capture63.JPG

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was looking good when all the O-Line were healthy. They were suspect but healthy. 5-0. Proving the point of how important an O-Line is! Now with an whole new line and better, watch out.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the queens band wagon just slowed and I'm jumping on after last night showing,looked darn good.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm really glad they signed the local guy (Parkston SD) Riley Reiff. He was a stud HWT wrestler. Won 3 state titles at HWT and then sit out his Sr. year to rehab a hand injury. He didn't want to blow his ride at Iowa for FB. He's been good in Detroit, but I heard he really wanted out and is glad to be a Viking. Not too often you replace all 5 O-Linemen, but that's what happened. I did't know it till last night, as I don't pay much attention to pre-season or even the draft. So they might be able to REALLY break our hearts again this year with a decent team.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sold yet. The Saints defense was complete shit last year and looks the same this year. I'll wait until they play someone with a pulse.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha. Apparently someone isn't a cowboys fan. Thanks for the neg rep lunker. Also, I'm straight.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
okay, we will hold you to it ...

question, how long till they fall apart like every other year?

not long:

Sun, Sep 17 @ Steelers - L
Sun, Sep 24 vs Buccaneers - L
Sun, Oct 1 vs Lions - W
Mon, Oct 9 @Bears - W
Sun, Oct 15 vsPackers - W
Sun, Oct 22 vsRavens - W
Sun, Oct 29 vsBrowns - W
Sun, Nov 12@ Redskins - L
Sun, Nov 19 vs Rams - L
Thu, Nov 23 @ Lions – L
Sun, Dec 3 @ Falcons - L

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha. Apparently someone isn't a cowboys fan. Thanks for the neg rep lunker. Also, I'm straight.

Oh stop lying anyone who knows the movie the other guys would know who dirtymike and the boys are. :;::shame:::eek::

- - - Updated - - -

Ps oh and quit whine like a little bitch ok

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Type like an adult with at least a high school education. The proclivities of DirtyMike are about as real-life as the lunkers that you slay.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Type like an adult with at least a high school education. The proclivities of DirtyMike are about as real-life as the lunkers that you slay.

I didn't give you a bad rep dirty i was only kidding with you about where that name came from. I can't understand why a grown man pisses and moans about getting a neg rep. Over nothing I get them ALL the time do i need to post such trivial bull shit about someone doesn't like what I have to say but like said before ignore me problem solved, I can tell you this ,it was not me that gave you that badoldnastynegrepthatjustruinedyourwholeday.

Man you have issues with me still don't you and you refuse to let them go, every time someone gives you one of those mean guy neg reps you think it's me, how do you know it was me just becuase you think I have it out for you for some reason . I hate to burst your bubble bub you are just not that important enough to me to waste my time.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've always hated the Cowboys, but in the 90's I made some $$ betting on them. Should've bet temp more last year. So this year I got $100 on them to win over 9.5 games, and $50 to win SB at 6-1. Go Cowboys.... did I really just type that ;:;barf

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51