NFL News (Vikings)

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been a while since I've said it. So.... Superbowl homeboy!!! Rematch against the saints in the nfc championship game. Drew brees goes down on the first drive with a scared vagina. Vikings win 78.9 to 9. You heard it here first.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Damn, when that defense gets going they can be domineering. Key for any tough defense, in my mind, is to get ahead so they can just T-off and get after the QB. Been awhile since I've seen the Vikings with any kind of running game. Take note offensive line, when there are hole to run through running backs will find them. The 3rd string QB is doing fine and for some reason receivers are actually getting open. Nice to see a competitive team.

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Skol!!

23674857_10155806734037836_1618106416358790558_o.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn what a great game I had chicken bumps could eye be right could this be the year?

If all you get is chicken bumps you need to switch to a team that will give you goose bumps, Since that won't happen enjoy those chicken bumps while you can because history will repeat itself and they will turn into crow bumps.
Haha good thing your not a gopher fan or I'da let you have both barrels. :;:stirthepot

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_20171119_141143048_HDR.jpg. They we're ready to pounce if QB screwed up I don't know how many Bridgewater signs people had drawn up. Allan could of wore some purple too. Playoffs ok. But it will end on ancold game in Philly. Vikes don't have the drive

- - - Updated - - -

14287.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
:dance:::beavisnbutthead:::dance:::beavisnbutthead:::dance:::beavisnbutthead:::dance:::beavisnbutthead:::;:rockit:dance:::beavisnbutthead:::dance::thatswhatsup:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes v patriots in their home town for Superbowl LX??. Patriots drop a knee on Mike zimmers throat and win 59.7 to 5. Vikes fans everywhere keel over from suicidal thoughts alone. Rather fitting and expected. Remember: you heard it here first folks.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes v patriots in their home town for Superbowl LX??. Patriots drop a knee on Mike zimmers throat and win 59.7 to 5. Vikes fans everywhere keel over from suicidal thoughts alone. Rather fitting and expected. Remember: you heard it here first folks.

He kidding folks he the biggest vikes fan in north dakota, just don't ask him for any legal advice he really sucks at that. GO Vikes!!!!
:;:

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been a great year for Vikings so far. Dunno if its just me but seems alot of poeple aren't getting over excited. Just use to the let down year after year and myself I'm kinda gun-shy to think at all of Superbowl at this point. But damn they have a good defense and Keenum seems to be legit!

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member

Vikes won't get past Carson.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bring Carson on he hasn't even seen a d like what the vikes got. Not even close

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a great year for Vikings so far. Dunno if its just me but seems alot of poeple aren't getting over excited. Just use to the let down year after year and myself I'm kinda gun-shy to think at all of Superbowl at this point. But damn they have a good defense and Keenum seems to be legit!

It's called the conservative party don't show your hand approach, that way you never see us coming. Or it could be becuase of the whole nfl political BS with players kneeling unlike the vikes who atleast stood for the flag.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I'm a fan alright. That's where the dose of realism comes from. We will crush Carson. But, tom Brady is simply too pretty for Mike Zimmer. He and the entire Vikings nation will be blinded by his beauty and succumb to woodheads jukiness.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm Woodhead hasn't been a patriot since 2012 lol, and if the cheatriots make it to another super bowl I am going to puke haha.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rex burkhead. Danny woodhead. What's the diff? The vikes would get juked out by either in their own house. Hope I am wrong. But, if I am, then I get to party like Chris rock in a pool of cocaine. So, I will get over it.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes #1 seed in NFC - SKOL!!!!

Listen, facts are facts. SOLID defense, shut down Atlanta's "high flying" offense....balanced run/pass game, both very effective.....no panic, no big mistakes....that's what wins championships.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
This team feels like the Baltimore Ravens in 2013 with Flacco and that D.....had both a running and passing game and could just shut a team down. Rams and Falcons - no fluke.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I know is that it's been really fun watching this defense the past couple of weeks!

And Case has a horseshoe up his wazoo, personally I am ok with that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51