NFL News (Vikings)

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Rex Woodhead. Has a nice ring to it.
Skol vikes! Scam Newton is going to be such a whiner on Sunday! Can't wait to see Matt Kalil get his ass run over.

Rex burkhead. Danny woodhead. What's the diff? The vikes would get juked out by either in their own house. Hope I am wrong. But, if I am, then I get to party like Chris rock in a pool of cocaine. So, I will get over it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was a good game that 60 yard run really took the wind out of the sail but we still have a better chance then Philly to clinch home field advantage. Could the vikes be the first team to make it to the Superbowl in thier own stadium.
As far as hot teams seachickens are much better team then the saints in my opinion especially if they take down the wobbly rams.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the Vikes got hosed by the men in stripes. Bad call on reversing Thielen's touch down catch.. He caught it and didn't juggle ball until he was in the endzone...TD..end of story. So if this was a no TD...how come Stewart's dive into endzone and then getting ball stripped from him was allowed to stand????? I don't think refs even reviewed the play???? Aren't they supposed to replay all scores with under 2 minutes to go??
Yeppers... I call BS on the refs on this one....

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the Vikes got hosed by the men in stripes. Bad call on reversing Thielen's touch down catch.. He caught it and didn't juggle ball until he was in the endzone...TD..end of story. So if this was a no TD...how come Stewart's dive into endzone and then getting ball stripped from him was allowed to stand????? I don't think refs even reviewed the play???? Aren't they supposed to replay all scores with under 2 minutes to go??
Yeppers... I call BS on the refs on this one....

I was just ecstatic that the refs didn't throw a flag on roughing the passer when Newton took a fish out of water flop. That could of been costly but the Thielen catch was a tuff call was it the right call as a vikes fan hell no.

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boom!! Superbowl homeboy!!

25531929_10155881608587836_7139713427751951848_o.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how sick AP is right now, he's been on the injured list again. I don't see another high caliber running back like AP being one of the highest payed players on any team in the near future. He sold a lot of merchandise for the Vikes he was/ is one of the greatest but he sucked when it came to being a well balanced player on and off the field.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I scratch my head when people say he AP is a hall of famer. Yes he came close to breaking the rushing record 1 year. What else did he do? If you look at his whole body of work on the field and off in my opinion he is no hall of famer.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I scratch my head when people say he AP is a hall of famer. Yes he came close to breaking the rushing record 1 year. What else did he do? If you look at his whole body of work on the field and off in my opinion he is no hall of famer.

Your out of touch ........ like him or hate him he's first ballet HOF . Period . He's 12th on the all time rushing list plus he holds lots of other records and will be known by lots of people as top 5 back of all time .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes top 5 no doubt about it he was all day performer. I just glad he isn't with the vikes anymore

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
top 5 is saying a lot. top 20 or 15 to be sure. maybe top 10. he has a good yards per game and yards per season average going for him. especially considering he was injured the better part of 2 or 3 years.

Last edited:

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
rumor has it the xfl may be making come back. Sign. Me. Up. No cte bs, people playing concussed, crazy names on jerseys, and no kickoff. XFL is the hero i need but dont deserve. The NFL is another political pawn.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell if Lawrence Taylor can be still in the HOF, Throw in Ray Lewis, Why not a switch hitter. POS Taylor was busted for coke and I dont think he even had a suspension, then the 5 DUIs, oh almost forgot raping a 16 year old. What a sports hero.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I guess all of Vikings QBs are set to be Free Agents after this season. I read an article that most likely they will sign Teddy and let Keenum walk. If that happens that is a huge mistake. I say try to sign Keenum now before the season is over. It is funny how people forgot how average of a QB Teddy was before the injury. If all they have next year is Teddy it will be back in the cellar for the Vikes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49