NFL News (Vikings)

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that folks is how you don't win a superbowl..by looking at stuff you don't need in the slightest way.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Antonio Brown will just be another Randy Moss.... lots of talk, hype, and express his disapproval for any play that doesn't include him. There's a reason the Steelers are looking elsewhere. They don't like those kind of players. Same things happened to Plaxico Burress (NY Jets), Emanuel Sanders (Denver), and Mike Wallace (Miami). These were good players than started up the smack-talk and soon after they went bye-bye to other teams going nowhere.

The Vikings can have A.B. and see what magic the Cousins matchup brings. In the meantime their trophy shelves will remain EMPTY!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cousins deal makes the Herschel Walker trade look like peanuts.

you quit watching the nfl two years ago and dont miss it (you have told us multiple times) so how do you know any thing about recent contracts? Or are you a closet NFL watcher?

- - - Updated - - -

I gave up the NFL two years ago and don't miss it a damn bit.

see

- - - Updated - - -

hi again

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't see that with Antonio brown he just wants to get paid, we dont have a player that can stretch the field like Brown. Diggs and Thielen are nothing more than slot receivers. We need offensive players to put around cousins. Especially o line men which we have been desperately needing. Unfortunately with such a big chunk of money going to cousins i dont see us making much of splash without a reciever to who can make the defense honor the deep pass and cousins has the arm to get it to Antonio Brown.

- - - Updated - - -

Dak Prescot doesnt want a Tom Brady type contract he thinks that Tom has been taking less money per season since he married Gisele but if you look at Tom's career he has been taking less money per year before he met his wife. Tom wants rings and a offensive line that will keep him healthy all the way to the superbowl that's why he is the GOAT he is a unselfish player.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you quit watching the nfl two years ago and dont miss it (you have told us multiple times) so how do you know any thing about recent contracts? Or are you a closet NFL watcher?

- - - Updated - - -

see

- - - Updated - - -

hi again
hmm you seem to think the only way to know what’s going on in the nfl is by watching games. Silly man

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
hmm you seem to think the only way to know what’s going on in the nfl is by watching games. Silly man

So you care what is happening in the NFL you just dont watch games.....and Im silly....

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see that with Antonio brown he just wants to get paid, we dont have a player that can stretch the field like Brown. Diggs and Thielen are nothing more than slot receivers. We need offensive players to put around cousins. Especially o line men which we have been desperately needing. Unfortunately with such a big chunk of money going to cousins i dont see us making much of splash without a reciever to who can make the defense honor the deep pass and cousins has the arm to get it to Antonio Brown.

- - - Updated - - -

Dak Prescot doesnt want a Tom Brady type contract he thinks that Tom has been taking less money per season since he married Gisele but if you look at Tom's career he has been taking less money per year before he met his wife. Tom wants rings and a offensive line that will keep him healthy all the way to the superbowl that's why he is the GOAT he is a unselfish player.

i would rather role with diggs and thielen

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im a vikes fan and would take Brown in a heartbeat but....not for much cash! He is 30 so his career window probably isn't that long. Never happen but if it worked out $$ wise to come to vikes they'd be foolish not too take for a couple years. Add a couple linemen and they may be dangerous enough to lose in the nfc champ game again!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you care what is happening in the NFL you just dont watch games.....and Im silly....

- - - Updated - - -

i would rather role with diggs and thielen
im not sure how you gathered I care by my statement. You trying to tell us you never talk about things you don’t care about?

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Make the O-line one of the top 5 units in the league and they will be a very good team.

Give Cousins time and room for Cook to run. Adding a deep threat like Brown doesn't do any good with no time for him to get there.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1. I don't talk about things I don't care about...that's why my wife is always mad at me....:)

2. ANY of the teams that are in the "top 5" of offensive linemen will be at or near the top of their respective division regardless of who their QB, RB, and WR's are.

The thing about O linemen is that there are 5 of them (plus a TE if you want to count them), on every team. Trying to get 5 quality linemen plus quality back-ups (because as you all know, these guys get the crap beat out of them on every play) is a hell of a lot harder than getting a decent QB or RB of which you only need 1-2 typically. Anyone that knows football knows that you can have mediocre QBs and RBs and still have a good team if you have a good line. Emmet Smith wasn't a great running back, he didn't have great speed, he couldn't make you miss like B Sanders, and he couldn't bull you over like M Lynch, but he had a hell of a good line and look what he did...imagine how many yards B Sanders would have had playing behind that line...

Just my opinion, but the Vikings over paid for a QB that I don't think has/had proven himself...now they have to figure out what the hell to do...(and they backed themselves into a corner by spending so much money on him) I'm not saying that behind a great line Cousins can't lead them to NFC championship or SB, but I don't think he has showed anyone that he can do it with an average O line...I know the Redskins aren't a top tier team, but his best NFL season in 9-7...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
please point out where I pretended to be an expert. man I smell butt hurt for some reason. anybody else smell that?

you pretend to be an expert on every thing. And then if any one says any thing about it you run out of butt hurt butter so fast its not even available on amazon prime for a week. Other than nean delson its hard to pick who is most expert

- - - Updated - - -

Kurtr and eyexer having a little discussion about foosball...........;:;rofl

https://youtu.be/_qfO9_KX1rc?t=25

its a car wreck i just cant look away

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you pretend to be an expert on every thing. And then if any one says any thing about it you run out of butt hurt butter so fast its not even available on amazon prime for a week. Other than nean delson its hard to pick who is most expert

- - - Updated - - -

its a car wreck i just cant look away
You have a hard time distinguishing things. But we all have our weaknesses.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Make the O-line one of the top 5 units in the league and they will be a very good team.

Give Cousins time and room for Cook to run. Adding a deep threat like Brown doesn't do any good with no time for him to get there.

Make the "Queen" have a dick and she will be king ....

ain't gonna happen ::: notice the play on the word "Viqueens" Ha Ha Ha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93