NFL News (Vikings)

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will say having a mobile QB on the field is nice. Im not sure but i would bet Dobbs has more rushing yards in his short time here than Cousins had the whole year?

*edit* Dobbs has 110 vs Cousins 25.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another good test this Sunday. We'll just have to see how it goes. One thing about Dobbs is he's smart.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your safe. One can always hope tho!! But IF it would happen, I will personally bring a marker and fix the brows. ...rofl...

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your safe. One can always hope tho!! But IF it would happen, I will personally bring a marker and fix the brows. ...rofl...
That was EXACTLY what I was thinking on both fronts.....my buddy has video evidence of the bet so it would be hard to get out of it iff'n hell froze over and it happened.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
So when they were looking for qb at that time who was a better option? Give Kirk the defense case had and they go to the sb that year. It’s always crickets when you ask who would have been a better option. So if we want to go back 10 years who were the sb winning qbs? Brady, manning, mahomes, then a couple other one and done.
I don't think they should have been looking for ANY option. Case Keenum DESERVED another season.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think they should have been looking for ANY option. Case Keenum DESERVED another season.
Haha and you are the gm we never needed . How did he do after his flash that one year? I guess if you wanted to tank for a high draft pick he was your guy. Again crickets when I ask who was a better option when the Vikings needed a qb and case proved by performance he wasn’t that guy.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha and you are the gm we never needed . How did he do after his flash that one year? I guess if you wanted to tank for a high draft pick he was your guy. Again crickets when I ask who was a better option when the Vikings needed a qb and case proved by performance he wasn’t that guy.
I appreciate your staunch defense of Kirk. Too many are quick to overlook the lack of O line in previous years, lack of defense in previous years, and "checkdown Charlie" nonsense. when he had zero time to throw the ball but gave players a chance to make a play. Do I wish he had more awareness of pocket pressure at times? Yes. Do I blame him for where we've been or gotten to? No. Look at last year's one score wins and realize he's the major factor for 13-4. The guy has had balls of steel standing in the face of pass rushers while completing passes. It takes 22 players + special teams to get it done. Easy scapegoat for too many people.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no vet qb in 2018 that was willing to be traded, and the vikes would have had to give up too many future picks in the draft that year since we made it to the nfc championship. Only gripe I have with kc is that he isn't a qb that's willing to take a few million less per year to help sign better roster talent.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no vet qb in 2018 that was willing to be traded, and the vikes would have had to give up too many future picks in the draft that year since we made it to the nfc championship. Only gripe I have with kc is that he isn't a qb that's willing to take a few million less per year to help sign better roster talent.
He is currently 15th in the league in QB pay.....possibly willing to come back for similar money and the achilles is leverage for QAM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-kirk-cousins-under-one-condition/ar-AA1jou9c

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
How long do eyebrows take to grow back? Asking for a friend....

You're fine. I know an idiot of a Cowboys fan who made a bet with a Packers fan several years ago. He now has the other guy's name on his butt cheek. Sports "fans" are nucking futs.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right! Keenum threw more upforgrabsballs than anyone I had ever seen. He had a streak of luck that was nothing short of amazin.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Crickets? I gave you my answer. Case Keenum was the better option. He didn't get another chance, they let him go. If you really wanted to accurately judge a follow up season, he would have to stay in the same system. Last year was Cousin's flash season. How was he after that? Back to a 4-4, .500 QB. The difference between the two was Cousin's keeps getting a chance to win half or less of the games he starts for some reason.

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the point is, Catdaddy gets to keep his eyebrows and the bickering of the forever tortured vikings fan continues

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84