NFL News (Vikings)

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure my 1st F word was in the 1987 NFC championship. I took a personal day after the 1998 NFC ship. Wont talk about 2000. Broke a window in 2009...
I now have a video of my son doing the skol chant at 2 years old in diapers in our living room. Him cheering after the Minneapolis Miracle singing La La Latavius(just like PA on the radio). This year I took my now 7 year old to his 1st in person game this versus the Saints. I feel I have somehow cheated him because he will be a lifelong fan....
Be careful, people on here might chastise you for going to a football game during "hunting season".

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure my 1st F word was in the 1987 NFC championship. I took a personal day after the 1998 NFC ship. Wont talk about 2000. Broke a window in 2009...
I now have a video of my son doing the skol chant at 2 years old in diapers in our living room. Him cheering after the Minneapolis Miracle singing La La Latavius(just like PA on the radio). This year I took my now 7 year old to his 1st in person game this versus the Saints. I feel I have somehow cheated him because he will be a lifelong fan....
Look at it this way if he can handle being a Vikings fan the rest of life will be easy haha. Memories he will never forget like I have with my grandpa.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't realize how many qbs are out for the season, we were very fortunate to get dobbs from Arizona. There is a lot of football left

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watching some foosball today and i thought this was interesting that since the year Washington traded KC to the vikes which was 2018 they have gone through 12 qb 😳 holy $hit that's crazy.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
NFL Media released a statement saying it was all “a false alarm at the NFL Network studio and thankfully there was no fire.”

“No business functions, including NFL RedZone, were interrupted,” read the statement.

Don't post some bs trying to cause some hype

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe CatDaddy is at this game, here is to hoping his kids are left with a vikings fan bug for life.

Last edited:

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dunno..,
Perhaps all the bashing of Mn sportsman going to SD/ND and pillaging your resources.?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11