NFL News (Vikings)

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don’t win games with three turnovers. Probably happens less than 10% of the time. Dobbs needs to be turned loose. He isn’t putting much of a fear of him running into the defense. That needs to be a serious threat.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don’t win games with three turnovers. Probably happens less than 10% of the time. Dobbs needs to be turned loose. He isn’t putting much of a fear of him running into the defense. That needs to be a serious threat.
I have a theory pertaining to dobbs running the ball, the vikes can't afford to lose dobbs to a unnecessary hit, the vikes right have an 80 percent chance of making the playoffs. If other teams know his tendencies when running, he will be more predictable. Wilson, qb for Denver has 39 come from behind wins as a starting qb, most in nfl history even he didn't push his chances to escape and scramble for the 1st down.
The blame goes to the whole offensive side, especially the coaching in the fourth quarter more time management hold the lead instead of trying to put more points on the board. Third game now I have seen that we were good enough to hold on to two of them but our luck ran out. Dobbs was lucky there was atleast 2 other times he could have been picked off but he wasn't
On a side note I can't stand Chris crybaby collensworth commentary especially the second half was nauseating to listen to.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had no idea NDA had so many retired armchair NFL players as members. If Denver would have made their tackles that game wouldn't have even been close.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What about when they lose with Dobbs to a mediocre Broncos team
How many times have they lost?
Got to love the Kirk lovers...Can't figure out why they are in love with him..chokes everytime it counts...good stats but chokes. I am not a big football fan nor do I have a team..I laugh at the Kirk cousins lovers though...soooo desperate for a super bowl run. Even if he got there he would choke.
To add I don't think Dobbs is the answer either..he is ok but nothing great..I feel like he can do a little more calculated risk analysis with the ball then Cousins.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had no idea NDA had so many retired armchair NFL players as members. If Denver would have made their tackles that game wouldn't have even been close.
If Minnesota wouldn't have had 3 turnovers it wouldn't have even been close

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many times have they lost?
Got to love the Kirk lovers...Can't figure out why they are in love with him..chokes everytime it counts...good stats but chokes. I am not a big football fan nor do I have a team..I laugh at the Kirk cousins lovers though...soooo desperate for a super bowl run. Even if he got there he would choke.
To add I don't think Dobbs is the answer either..he is ok but nothing great..I feel like he can do a little more calculated risk analysis with the ball then Cousins.
He can run better but with the ball he is late , doesn’t throw people open and is lucky to get through 2 progression before he starts spinning. The reads could get better but the rest is the reason he was never a starting qb. Which big game did Kirk loose for the team. Be specific and don’t just parrot what you have heard.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He can run better but with the ball he is late , doesn’t throw people open and is lucky to get through 2 progression before he starts spinning. The reads could get better but the rest is the reason he was never a starting qb. Which big game did Kirk loose for the team. Be specific and don’t just parrot what you have heard.
Well....probably.... unlike you I don't document the vikings games I have watched. I do watch them on a fairly consistent basis but would rather do other things then go through my DVR and watch old vikings games or any NFL game for that matter to give you a specific time on when he has chocked...but yes he has, I have seen it many times. 3 down and goes to check down cause he doesn't know how to run or take a calculated risk to throw for the first... happens pretty much every game with him. Again I have no skin in the NFL I don't have a team or quarter back.. I just watch because I like sports...Cousins lovers are like green bay packer aaron Roger's fans for a while there...my god don't insult my guy..gets really wierd really quick with some guys. I think some carry knees pads with just in case they may run into there idle.😆

To add I don't think Dobbs is great either....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well....probably.... unlike you I don't document the vikings games I have watched. I do watch them on a fairly consistent basis but would rather do other things then go through my DVR and watch old vikings games or any NFL game for that matter to give you a specific time on when he has chocked...but yes he has, I have seen it many times. 3 down and goes to check down cause he doesn't know how to run or take a calculated risk to throw for the first... happens pretty much every game with him. Again I have no skin in the NFL I don't have a team or quarter back.. I just watch because I like sports...Cousins lovers are like green bay packer aaron Roger's fans for a while there...my god don't insult my guy..gets really wierd really quick with some guys. I think some carry knees pads with just in case they may run into there idle.😆

To add I don't think Dobbs is great either....
So you just like to chirp got it. Maybe try watching a little better might be more than one person on the field . Cosins had plenty of faults but the can’t win a big game is tough when you put up 30 and the defense lets the other team score 31.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So you just like to chirp got it. Maybe try watching a little better might be more than one person on the field . Cosins had plenty of faults but the can’t win a big game is tough when you put up 30 and the defense lets the other team score 31.
LoL okay 👍

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Crickets just as expected
Example..Monday night football didn't he play like what 9 or 10 times before he actually won a monday night football game?....something like that anyways. But that's everybody else's fault.....Can't wait for your excuses on that one..like I said get wierd quick with guy lovers..

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Example..Monday night football didn't he play like what 9 or 10 times before he actually won a monday night football game?....something like that anyways. But that's everybody else's fault.....Can't wait for your excuses on that one..like I said get wierd quick with guy lovers..
Who was the better option when the Viking were needing a qb?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha omg..reaching there ..I get it....crickets from me...lol
That’s just it if there was some one better when they were needing one I’m all ears. Just saying he is no good and stomping your feet is what a 2 year old would do. Your a troll I get it you don’t have a team and just like to agitate people and bring nothing constructive to the conversations here.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That’s just it if there was some one better when they were needing one I’m all ears. Just saying he is no good and stomping your feet is what a 2 year old would do. Your a troll I get it you don’t have a team and just like to agitate people and bring nothing constructive to the conversations here.
Lol..ok there have been plenty of options throughout the years the vikings could have gone with..yet they double down on him..yes I am a troll by saying he chokes..which is true....nothing constructive when it's not what you want to hear..I get it...how about this...it will make you feel better. Kirk cousins is the absolute best quarter back the vikings could have ever gone with. In fact I am glad throughout the years they kept paying him large somes of money since his performance has definitely showed he was worth the money. He has done absolute wonders for the vikings. Best there is in the quarter back position...feel warm and cozy now? Glad I could help.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol..ok there have been plenty of options throughout the years the vikings could have gone with..yet they double down on him..yes I am a troll by saying he chokes..which is true....nothing constructive when it's not what you want to hear..I get it...how about this...it will make you feel better. Kirk cousins is the absolute best quarter back the vikings could have ever gone with. In fact I am glad throughout the years they kept paying him large somes of money since his performance has definitely showed he was worth the money. He has done absolute wonders for the vikings. Best there is in the quarter back position...feel warm and cozy now? Glad I could help.
Your a clown fucker

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55