NFL News (Vikings)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let’s try and just keep one thread on track . Go start another one that hurts everyone’s delicate feelings.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let’s try and just keep one thread on track . Go start another one that hurts everyone’s delicate feelings.
Can’t believe how many there are with delicate feelings that get hurt when a tread gets highjacked.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can’t believe how many there are with delicate feelings that get hurt when a tread gets highjacked.
You dumb fuckers have every other thread in here to bitch and cry about the world or how your going to fix it while doing nothing and typing on your computer. Maybe just maybe the same regurgitated bullshit could stay off one thread . In short fuck off and go eat a fucking big black dick.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You dumb fuckers have every other thread in here to bitch and cry about the world or how your going to fix it while doing nothing and typing on your computer. Maybe just maybe the same regurgitated bullshit could stay off one thread . In short fuck off and go eat a fucking big black dick.
Aren't you the one that complains that the only thread should be hunting and fishing????....who's the dumb fuck?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
You dumb fuckers have every other thread in here to bitch and cry about the world or how you’re going to fix it while doing nothing and typing on your computer. Maybe just maybe the same regurgitated bullshit could stay off one thread . In short fuck off and go eat a fucking big black dick.
Now we know who is the one with delicate feelings. It sounds like you have a thing for black men, are you upset because one is banging your wife

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1714313298491.png

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a thread that hasn't been hijacked or derailed, then again only a couple people chimed in one being SDMF which I was hoping to get his input. I was surprised you didn't because I figured it would be up your alley with either experience or the different research you do. Tract Optics was the thread if your wondering

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a thread that hasn't been hijacked or derailed, then again only a couple people chimed in one being SDMF which I was hoping to get his input. I was surprised you didn't because I figured it would be up your alley with either experience or the different research you do. Tract Optics was the thread if your wondering
I seen it but I don’t have any experience with Tract just second hand from people. I have heard good things but didn’t want to muddy the waters with no real knowledge.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's really too bad we couldn't find a decent seasoned qb to take over for this season. The fact that most 1st round qb tank is because most don't have the experience to transition into the nfl. Sure would be nice if the other pro football league could be used as a minor league stepping stone for developing teams.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's really too bad we couldn't find a decent seasoned qb to take over for this season. The fact that most 1st round qb tank is because most don't have the experience to transition into the nfl. Sure would be nice if the other pro football league could be used as a minor league stepping stone for developing teams.
That or work with the college system somehow. Maybe draft a year before college grad, they play for college and bench for pro for that year? They do what they can with the time they have available. It may be to much but just a thought. I would think it would help with injuries as well.

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think BO Nix would have been better. I am actually surprised vikings didn't go for him..I am guessing the Brocos pulled a good one on the vikes..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
After watching the documentary on TB12, to be great takes an almost ocd attention to detail. And to be unselfish above the rest of your team.bill belichick was the real reason for the second part when he made it possible that no one player was worth more then the rest. Had TB12 been payed top qb salary in the years he played in New England, I don't believe he would have won multiple championships.
The game is continuously evolving to me for the better, football is a sport that I believe in the future that we will find out that it has more long term repercussions that could be compared to boxing as far as the severity of the risks to the human body. Will pat money Mahomes break tb12 record for the most overall championships in a carreer only he can make that happen? Will jj McCarthy be the answer to the vikes winning a championship I highly doubt it, could we win a championship with a coach like bill belichick yes I do.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We will know soon enough when JJ puts on the spikes and the big boys come after him what type of player he is . . .

Hopefully they don't throw him to the wolves right away.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We will know soon enough when JJ puts on the spikes and the big boys come after him what type of player he is . . .

Hopefully they don't throw him to the wolves right away.
I agree, he needs to ride the pine for at least a yr. He may be pretty game savvy, but running for your life right out of the gate will certainly make you gun shy.
Still totally think they need a decent coach or their going nowhere.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree, he needs to ride the pine for at least a yr. He may be pretty game savvy, but running for your life right out of the gate will certainly make you gun shy.
Still totally think they need a decent coach or their going nowhere.
Who would play in the meantime? To bad they didn’t grab Carson Wentz for cheap.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33