NFL News (Vikings)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Vikings are going 13-3 with Darnold, winning the North and getting blown up in the NFC Championship. Then they will cut Darnold loose, because why keep a guy who went 13-3, and start JJ McCarthy next season because "He is fully healed and had an unbelievable offseason." Next year is the year to worry about, when they start the first guy they drafted that I WANTED them to draft, with a bad wheel and ZERO experience. I've bled purple in the past. Now I'm just cynical as fuck about them. The one thing that covid killed that I am fine with.

See...CYNICAL AS FUCK...

download.jpg
You may need to look up the definition of a cynic if you think the queens have a chance in hell of going 13-3 and winning the division…..

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Perhaps we could have won the Lombardi in 2013 had our kicker not missed that chip shot to win the game. The new stadium was still incomplete for that season so playing outside that day was a challenge for both teams but the queens choked again allowing the seachickens the momentum to win it all.
98 was the year they had the team ( 15-1 ) to take it all but when green took a knee with roughly 40 seconds to go and sent it into overtime all while Minn had the high powered offence ( Moss ) to score from anywhere on the field

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Vikings are going 13-3 with Darnold, winning the North and getting blown up in the NFC Championship. Then they will cut Darnold loose, because why keep a guy who went 13-3, and start JJ McCarthy next season because "He is fully healed and had an unbelievable offseason." Next year is the year to worry about, when they start the first guy they drafted that I WANTED them to draft, with a bad wheel and ZERO experience. I've bled purple in the past. Now I'm just cynical as fuck about them. The one thing that covid killed that I am fine with.

See...CYNICAL AS FUCK...

download.jpg
Maybe with Bo Nix...😆

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think once we get back our tight end, Justin and adyson our offense perhaps earn some w. My prediction is 10-7 with those 3 weapons and our secondary doesn't give up those big plays on d

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You may need to look up the definition of a cynic if you think the queens have a chance in hell of going 13-3 and winning the division…..
I don't believe the Vikings organization has the sincerity or integrity to straight up build a team to ever win the super bowl, but I follow and hope every year. How is that not cynical?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe the Vikings organization has the sincerity or integrity to straight up build a team to ever win the super bowl, but I follow and hope every year. How is that not cynical?
Unfortunately I also agree with this statement, had we kept a super bowl caliber head coach perhaps that could have happened. Tony dungy and Mike Tomlin come to mind both produced super bowl caliber teams
Bill Billechech would be a viqueens wet dream

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunately I also agree with this statement, had we kept a super bowl caliber head coach perhaps that could have happened. Tony dungy and Mike Tomlin come to mind both produced super bowl caliber teams
Bill Billechech would be a viqueens wet dream
Both those coaches were not under current owner ship. The wilfs as owners seem pretty damn good. Was Bill that good or was it the best qb ever

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both those coaches were not under current owner ship. The wilfs as owners seem pretty damn good. Was Bill that good or was it the best qb ever
That's a valid question I think it was actually kraft who allowed Bill to produce a team that won super bowls. So was it bills no body is worth more then anyone else philosophy , was it the dogged dedication of a qb who strived to.be the best, or was it a little of both. @kurt did you ever get a chance to watch those 2 different documentaries on the new england patriots, one on the team under bill and the other on the career of tb12?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a valid question I think it was actually kraft who allowed Bill to produce a team that won super bowls. So was it bills no body is worth more then anyone else philosophy , was it the dogged dedication of a qb who strived to.be the best, or was it a little of both. @kurt did you ever get a chance to watch those 2 different documentaries on the new england patriots, one on the team under bill and the other on the career of tb12?
I watched them. In reality it was probably some of both and just the perfect combination of coach and player and once you start winning players will all buy in

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not seeing cynicism in this thread I’m seeing delusions of grandeur

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I watched them. In reality it was probably some of both and just the perfect combination of coach and player and once you start winning players will all buy in
Did some of there winning also attract talent at a lower cost that helped the team with their salary cap? Could the Vikings find a way to do this with JJ if he turns out to be franchise quarter back?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 123
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 38