NFL playoffs

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both sides got away with holding and in playoff games that is the way it should be. Blatant ones call and let the pitter patter go.
The ref's let them play for the most part and it was a good officiated game.
Good job Pack!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes could have had Tomlin but we were stuck with Childress instead. It's going to be Ben whos going to be a three time champ. Patriots had an easy win with Texans and they smashed Brady in the mouth enough to cause him to have a newtonsized fit. Tomlin is a good coach I hope he wins

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple years ago the refs took a touch down away from Dez Bryant saying he didn't have control allowing the Pus Bay Packers to win. Yesterday the announcers brought it up and dubbed it touchdown or no touchdown and showed a replay. Yep, the refs wear green and yellow stripes.

Yesterdays match was more of the same. Why couldn't Dallas pressure Rodgers? Because Pus Bay's O line was holding the whole game.

I wanted Dallas and New England in the Superbowl. Pus Bay won't get past Atlanta.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple years ago the refs took a touch down away from Dez Bryant saying he didn't have control allowing the Pus Bay Packers to win. Yesterday the announcers brought it up and dubbed it touchdown or no touchdown and showed a replay. Yep, the refs wear green and yellow stripes.

Yesterdays match was more of the same. Why couldn't Dallas pressure Rodgers? Because Pus Bay's O line was holding the whole game.

I wanted Dallas and New England in the Superbowl. Pus Bay won't get past Atlanta.

Thrilling analysis....may I suggest not quitting your day job and also either change the team you root for to make you a happier person or maybe take up golf

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

There is a definition of a catch and as hard as it is to understand, this did not fit the definition.

There is holding on every play and both sides do it. You definitely hate GB and that is OK. I can't stand some teams too.
It is good they let them play in the playoffs. I personally would like to see more of the "let them play" and less rules. They are ruining the game with some of their rules.

I wanted Dallas and New England in the Superbowl. Green Bay won't get past Atlanta.

We shall see. Atlanta is a very solid team and Green Bay has lots of injuries on defense especially at linebacker and the secondary. If GB's offense stays hot anything can happen.

GO PACKERS

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The OU for Dallas GB was 53 and I should have taken the over, took Dallas instead -5, should have know better. Made it up on Pitt though.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dude wears uggs, I'm pretty sure he already wears a pinky ring:;:

Maybe she likes when he is just wearing his uggs

gisele_bundchen_1.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy cow, why did Green Bay start their second string team!! ::wowzers::

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
he he this is the most I ve had home alone in a long time, Love watching arrogant Aaron get his ass handed to him

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
No shit ! It's like the Vikings stole their uniforms.
Packer fan? Here all this time I thought the name mathewszman was in reference to bow hunting I didn't realize it was because of your man crush with Clay

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been saying for 5 years Dom Capers has to go. Maybe finally the front office will shit can that guy. A lot of guys hurt but doesn't look like he prepared the D for this game.
Made it way farther than i figured they would this year. Got to say they played hard for the prior 8 games with all the injured players. Aaron can't do it all the D has to play and make some stops and today they couldn't do it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Absolutely worse officiating the fix is in patriots team 15 players on the field total one sided biased

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46