Nicolae Miu on trial...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't deny the fact that he threw the knife and denied what happened at first. That was mistake #2 and 3 for him. lots of wrongs on both sides.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Outrageous, found guilty on 6 counts,wtf! Unless more hidden video's showing something totally different i guess getting your ass beat only legal option is to turtle up.f ing bullshit

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the video.

Looked cut n dry to me.

Don't need to have some high payed attorney to try and convince me otherwise.
Once fist start flying in a mob situation like that, it's a matter of " hold my beer".

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I havent seen evidence, or any video of this being presented at trial, but I did see someone post something to the effect that the group of kids was yelling at him and calling him names for using his goggles in the river, he went and retrieved the knife, before running over to them initially... I dont know if this was presented in trial but I didnt see any video of that testimony, but I havent watched everything available.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This shot it appears Miu is on his heals going backwards and the kid is the aggressor going for his throat.
1712928362079.png

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I havent seen evidence, or any video of this being presented at trial, but I did see someone post something to the effect that the group of kids was yelling at him and calling him names for using his goggles in the river, he went and retrieved the knife, before running over to them initially... I dont know if this was presented in trial but I didnt see any video of that testimony, but I havent watched everything available.
That would change everything in a jury's mind.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
That would change everything in a jury's mind.
I agree, if this is true, while he was assaulted first, it would appear as tho he went over there expecting things to escalate... Also, Im not sure if he was drinking or using drugs as well.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember as a child and Boy Scout our scout masters drove home the scout motto "be prepared". I dont smoke, but I have carried a lighter and knife ( unless in secured areas like last weeks Republican convention) since sixth grade. I even carry salt in my day pack while hunting because I may want to eat a fuzzy little bunny.
Edit: Actually I normally carry a small pocket multi tool and very sharp knife that I use diamond past and a nano strop to finish. I had one multi tool confiscated at the Statue of Liberty because it had a scissors.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93