NoDakAngler

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Political comments and attacks seem to be occurring in MANY threads outside of the political section. Fishing reports are essentially absent for the last few years aside from @ndfinfan & @Vollmer. I still do find some good reading material on here from time to time.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to give a good fishing report but can't find any fish worthy of reporting the last couple weeks. These front after fronts and zero stability has seem to give them lockjaw. Can mark fish all over the place but the electronics don't make them bite. Long rod and golf season can't come soon enough.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't this site for fishing and sort, I think it has turning into a Political bullshit site, what do you think?
Well, its been what, a month or so since this was said in another thread? This is a community and there arent restrictions upon what people can talk about... Ignore what you dont like and participate in what you do. Post more fishing stuff if thats your style, no one will complain about it, unlike some other topics.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Spot on lycan,ignor our local nda political trolls,v has a "ignor tab" just for these basement dwellers.

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope you better believe politics belong in walleye talk round here we talk about covid biden trump taxes n bait piles none of us really know how any of it works but yer dam right we’re the smarter then the so callled experts we love republicans but we hate govment don’t do much huntin n fishin but real quick to tell you your doin it wrong habitat = not important nutrition = important and last but not least I think we settled the debate only fellas with 150+ acres should be able to vote so if you don’t like any of that don’t let the door hit ya

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm nope you better believe politics belong in walleye talk round here we talk about covid biden trump taxes n bait piles none of us really know how any of it works but yer dam right we’re the smarter then the so callled experts we love republicans but we hate govment don’t do much huntin n fishin but real quick to tell you your doin it wrong habitat = not important nutrition = important and last but not least I think we settled the debate only fellas with 150+ acres should be able to vote so if you don’t like any of that don’t let the door hit ya
not 150 acres, but anyone who is collecting money from the IRS every year instead of paying in, shouldn't have a say in how others $$$ are being spent.

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to give a good fishing report but can't find any fish worthy of reporting the last couple weeks. These front after fronts and zero stability has seem to give them lockjaw. Can mark fish all over the place but the electronics don't make them bite. Long rod and golf season can't come soon enough.
Totally agree with the last sentence.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ive seen some pike being pulled out of west recently, if you are in that area...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well, its been what, a month or so since this was said in another thread? This is a community and there arent restrictions upon what people can talk about... Ignore what you dont like and participate in what you do. Post more fishing stuff if thats your style, no one will complain about it, unlike some other topics.
Why is this so hard for people to understand? Reminds me of those people that are called....oh whats the name..... self centered? 😆

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes I like to discuss novel fashion trends and Chardonnays.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sumpins wrong with my puter....it hides the punctuation.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Threads are "disappearing". I "killed" "Smoking Northerns" with a sick cartoon face and "resurrected" it with a field of tulips in Holland. Seems I started this strangeness by bitching about those who reply too and goad "You". I changed the headers and brought the two threads back. One was moved to "Politics" and the other remained in the main menu after I softened both headers.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sumpins wrong with my puter....it hides the punctuation.

Threads are "disappearing". I "killed" "Smoking Northerns" with a sick cartoon face and "resurrected" it with a field of tulips in Holland. Seems I started this strangeness by bitching about those who reply too and goad "You". I changed the headers and brought the two threads back. One was moved to "Politics" and the other remained in the main menu after I softened both headers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88