NoDakAngler

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most conservatives, by nature, just want to be left alone - and want to leave others alone.

Liberals (who dominate gov't and education and soon medical fields) tend to want to nanny, dictate and generally rule the roost.

I'd LOVE to never have to talk politics again - but I look at where that passive attitude has taken us and it's nauseating.

It's mind-blowing what's happened to our culture in a couple of decades, and it sure as hell isn't conservative politics that have been responsible for the collapse.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most conservatives, by nature, just want to be left alone - and want to leave others alone.

Liberals (who dominate gov't and education and soon medical fields) tend to want to nanny, dictate and generally rule the roost.

I'd LOVE to never have to talk politics again - but I look at where that passive attitude has taken us and it's nauseating.

It's mind-blowing what's happened to our culture in a couple of decades, and it sure as hell isn't conservative politics that have been responsible for the collapse.
I will agree with almost all of that but there is nothing louder or more obnoxious than a maga cultist.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Oh Lord we're back to the culture war. Talk to some real people, most of the outrage is media manufactured bullshit

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've stopped hunting and fishing with guys that can't help but discuss politics at every opportunity. I don't think it is a conscious decision, I just don't think of them anymore when I find a good goose feed or am taking the boat on the Missouri. I go outside to escape from the bullshit and madness of society. The guys I still hunt and fish with talk about family, cooking/smoking meats, beer, music, movies, and so forth. Plenty of conversational fodder without discussing political nonsense.
Well said! Same here!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So can one person point out one thing that has been changed from all the chirping done on here about anything political. Say what you want about gst but he showed out if he believed in something he was putting in the work and not just on the internet. If one really cared so much why dont they get involved and run for office or make the difference they like to talk about. Or is it just bitch and whine and never really do anything.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

👍

Thats why I do get involved. I am chair of the delegate committee for republican district 29. I dont want to do it, but looking in the mirror, shaving, and thinking about the woke culture the old grey haired guy in the mirror said, so what are you doing about it slick. So the convention will run my wife and I about $500 before we are done with it. Gas is going to be a big bill next time the legislature brings up things I think need to be yes or no.
Don't forget the cliche " the only thing evil needs to win is for good people to do nothing". It's sad when there are so few that take their responsibility as citizens so lightly. Put on your big boy pants.
If your waiting for a real nice honest leader don't hold your breath he may not come back for another 1000 years. Vote for the lesser of two evils because that all we have including all of us.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
I don't think the good Lord says anything about supporting the lesser of two evils. In the end you still supported evil

Griz

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I can't understand, if political posts or threads bother you, why do you click on them? If it is something I am not interested in, I don't click on it.
It isn't like being in school, and the school is ramming something down your throat in a class that you have to take.
The problem is someone will make a post about something that isn’t political and someone else comes on and makes it political . That’s one of the biggest reasons I haven’t made any posts . There are members on here who think they own NDA and can do and say what they want and to hell with everyone else.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I can't understand, if political posts or threads bother you, why do you click on them? If it is something I am not interested in, I don't click on it.
It isn't like being in school, and the school is ramming something down your throat in a class that you have to take.

What Griz said. Political threads are one thing, but it's been excessively bleeding over into threads that didn't start out as political in nature.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
While fishing with buddies either in boat or on ice is the conversation strictly fishing/hunting or does it stray into other topics including politics?
We rarely talk about politics. I can think of so many more things to talk about.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am willing to bet everyone who says they don’t talk about politics are lying to themselves and others as every aspect of our lives are impacted by the actions of one political party or another.

if you talk about
gas prices = politics
cost of health insurance = politics
cost of vehicles = politics
cost of food = politics
cost of fishing equipment = politics
Illegal immigration = politics
guns = politics
lack of ammunition = politics
inflation - politics
taxes - politics

i could keep going but you should get the point that politics is in absolutely every aspect of our lives. So unless you are swapping apple pie recipes you are at some point talking politics

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there is one positive thing that dunce man, diaper man,camper man has done is that he has driven MORE ppl to Trump.
That’s how I get paid, the more people I get to switch to trump, the more I get paid. As an added bonus, I get paid extra on top of that everytime I get you to post the words, diaper man. Thanks.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s how I get paid, the more people I get to switch to trump, the more I get paid. As an added bonus, I get paid extra on top of that everytime I get you to post the words, diaper man. Thanks.
Go back to the political thread where your case workers can keep better watch over you.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member

Cold, hard truth right there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88