North Dakota Sport Fishing Congress Banquet Saturday April 22nd 2017 @AMVETS

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
The 23rd annual North Dakota Sport Fishing Congress Banquet will be held Saturday April 22nd, 2017 @AMVETS in Bismarck. If you need a ticket or further information contact me, Jeff, from the info on the flyer posted here. Thanks

Honkerherms
Jeff
NDSFC2017Banquet 001.jpg

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'd be happy to buy a dinner ticket for a Vet, let me know how to do it.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be happy to buy a dinner ticket for a Vet, let me know how to do it.

Ha, send me a check!

Note, I am just kidding. If I can make it, I can afford my own dinner. It's the raffle tickets I'd need help with if history is any lesson.:)

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha, send me a check!

Note, I am just kidding. If I can make it, I can afford my own dinner. It's the raffle tickets I'd need help with if history is any lesson.:)

ROTFLMFAO

Why not join me and buy a Vet dinner?

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK, 2400 is donating one paid ticket for a Veteran to attend the Banquet. Only catch is you must attend enjoying the dinner and evening. ON top of that, I will donate one paid ticket too, so if another Veteran would like to go just let me know. Thanks.

Jeff

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey Jeff, thanks for ponying up a ticket!

Anyone else want to match us with another ticket or two?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honker,

I take it you have the means to find a vet to partner up with a ticket?

If so, let me know and I'll match 2400 with a ticket for another vet.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this an old school smoker ie gambling??

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am going to do my best, and I believe I can find some Veterans that would take a ticket. If you know of one, by all means have them contact me.

As for an old time smoker event, no it is not we have lots of raffles/items, a few silent auction items, a few unique raffles, and a few gun raffles too. Don't forget the Prime Rib dinner and drawings for the door prize cash. Rowdie -- With the way gaming and permits have gotten, old time smokers are probably a thing of the past this is a banquet styled event with lots of fishing items.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Honker,

I take it you have the means to find a vet to partner up with a ticket?

If so, let me know and I'll match 2400 with a ticket for another vet.
Thanks Allen, you're a good man. :;:cheers

Anyone else want to join us?

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, as we stated above 2400, Allen, and I all donated to the banquet tickets to be given to a Veteran. The only thing is one must attend and enjoy the Prime Rib and evening at the AMVETS. So here it is, I am looking for three Veterans who would like a ticket to attend the NDSFC banquet on Saturday April 22nd (more info above on the flyer). I will take the first three who contact me. Thanks to 2400 and Allen. And thank to you Veterans as well.

Jeff

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jeff

It was my pleasure to donate to a good cause, thanks for joining me in this Allen and Honker. Anyone else want to join us?

Best of luck with the evening.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, as we stated above 2400, Allen, and I all donated to the banquet tickets to be given to a Veteran. The only thing is one must attend and enjoy the Prime Rib and evening at the AMVETS. So here it is, I am looking for three Veterans who would like a ticket to attend the NDSFC banquet on Saturday April 22nd (more info above on the flyer). I will take the first three who contact me. Thanks to 2400 and Allen. And thank to you Veterans as well.

Jeff

If you have trouble finding vets i can help!

- - - Updated - - -

If you found more ill kick in as well!

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
DirtyMike you may certainly have a ticket since you are a Veteran, or if you know of a Veteran please let them know -- only requirement is that they attend, and enjoy both the Prime Rib and evening. I told Ericb to help too, in asking a Veteran for a ticket. Thanks everyone.

Jeff

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, my dad, father in law and I will be attending. My dad is was a member of the 7th special forces during Vietnam. He didn't see any action but I'm sure he would accept it. I can and will provide for myself. Thank you honker. I will be wearing my DH customs hat and would like to place one in the raffle or drawing.

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
DirtyMike, just let me know if you need to pick it up before hand or would like to have it waiting at the door. The hat will be great to add to the raffle prizes too. Thanks.

Jeff

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, I have given away all three of the tickets purchased by people in this thread to Veterans. If anyone else would like to purchase a ticket for a Veteran, let me know and I will give you details in a PM. The only real stipulations is that they show up, enjoy the Prime Rib Dinner, and enjoy the banquet. DirtyMike's Dad, and a couple Veterans down at Wade's Dakota Tackle took the other two. Thanks

Jeff

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93