office etiquette part 2!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
hahahaha this is great... I think im gonna leave the seat up on my next potty break today to let them "see" the "carnage" oh boy im kinda excited for our next office meeting.

im gonna just so politely throw it out that whomever is destroying the toilet with there women juice could you please wipe it down after the destruction is done or I will proceed to cleanse it with my piss from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

as a disclaimer I don't mind my job but it gets old hearing all the little shit they complain about and I walk into this and say nothing...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I first started work here, the one gal we had working here at the time would always have the door locked to the woman's room. One day I went and bought a Baby Ruth, and a Mountain Dew. I got the door unlocked, and poured the Dew in, and dropped the candy bar into the shitter! ;:;rofl She went into the bathroom and lifted the lid and started screaming about one of us using her bathroom, and not flushing. She was pissed until she realized what it was. ;:;boozer

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
misson accomplished, whomever uses the rest room next will get to observe what i see when the toilet seat is up.....let the clucking begin.;)

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
Women are an ass pain to work with and an even larger ass pain to try to manage. :;:smokin

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
misson accomplished, whomever uses the rest room next will get to observe what i see when the toilet seat is up.....let the clucking begin.;)

Don't leave us hanging.

- - - Updated - - -

Women are an ass pain to work with and an even larger ass pain to try to manage. :;:smokin

No lie there, I have employed over 100 women at least over the years and and no matter what they say not one of them has liked another one of them.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
well after I left the "carnage" up and open the next time I returned it was cleaned spotless so one of the hens saw the carnage. no clucking though.
whomever cleaned it will keep it quiet or itll rear its ugly head again down the road.
ill keep you updated when new events unfold.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just call a team meeting tomorrow and keep asking, "does anyone know why we're here?" then squeeze out the last ounce of ketchup onto the table and drop the mic.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just call a team meeting tomorrow and keep asking, "does anyone know why we're here?" then squeeze out the last ounce of ketchup onto the table and drop the mic.

maxresdefault.jpg

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member

I cant stop laughing that's hilarious the looks faces would be priceless

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
This reminds me of a story since everyone seems to be sharing.

Had my sister-in-law staying with us for a couple months living in town. No kids yet so it was 2 f 1 m in the house. My dog is sitting there playing with something and my S-I-L starts freaking out saying he has a mouse. She won't touch it since it was all bloody. Thought to myself weird, never seen a mouse around the house yet... Check it out and sure as hell had a tail. Shit... Bend down to pick it up and apparently a bloody plug looks just like a Fn bloody mouse. Took my hand away and said F that its your damn cycle you pick it up. Have seen nor heard anything about their times since.

She was a little :mad: in the face.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
When i decided to change jobs a few years ago, I interviewed and was offered a job at two different places. Both good companies, one had a little better benefits, the other had a little higher pay. I wasn't sure what to do until i found out that at one I would be vastly out numbered in my department like 25-3. I decided to go with the other company where I tilted the power to 5 men - 4 women who for the most part actually get along. I know I wouldn't have lasted at the other, and not sure how some of you guys do it.

Last edited:

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is bringing back nightmares of my internship after my freshman year. I was 18 at the time and the only man with 8 women. 1 was pregnant, 2 were recently pregnant, 2 were having hot flashes, 1 was past hot flashes, and the other 2 were middle aged. I learned more and saw more than any man should have to. The place I work now has 20 people with 12 women. Here we have separate bathrooms with urinals.... life is good.

FYI...A bro leaves the seat up for his fellow bro.

DarkWhiskey

Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like the women are adding way to much Bitch Cream to their coffee at work!!

"And on the 6th day God created woman and the world has never been the same since."

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
bout 7 to 1. don't mind at all. actually, it's great. i like food and they like bringing it. that and i don't mind me sum mayhem every now and again ;-)

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always ask them if they hop in a car and just back right into the garage or do they take a second and look to make sure the door is up?

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was just discussing this with the wife.... she said hands down toilet seat.... it's like arguing with a hippie... dude it is too...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88