Old Fashioned

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
We should go out. You boys can order a Manhattan and an Old Fashion. I will order a Vodka Collins. Then we can watch the bartender's head explode and laugh together.

I used to drink a few rusty nails with an old guy in here, talk about a quick drunk. ;:;boozer

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Half a glass of Bacardi Limon with a half glass of coke is mmm, mmm good!! :;:rockit;:;boozerNo diet shit either! ;:;badidea ;:;barf

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
We should go out. You boys can order a Manhattan and an Old Fashion. I will order a Vodka Collins. Then we can watch the bartender's head explode and laugh together.

It would seem pretty much everything in the suburbs of Bismarck requires a little Red Bull to make the bar tender's guide to drinks. I may have to ask for an old fashion the next time I am out, it's been a few years.

I am betting I will have to pull up the recipe on my phone and hand it to the bar keeps.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would seem pretty much everything in the suburbs of Bismarck requires a little Red Bull to make the bar tender's guide to drinks. I may have to ask for an old fashion the next time I am out, it's been a few years.

I am betting I will have to pull up the recipe on my phone and hand it to the bar keeps.

When the bar tender would invariably ask me "What the *&%$ is a Vodka Collins?" I would have to retort "It's a Tom Collins only you use vodka" with a smile on my face. He/she would then probably spit in my cocktail when I turned my head.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must admit, I have grown to appreciate Fire Jack and Crown Apple even though a part of me feels kinda wussified drinking them.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a park style bench outside my office window, each morning for the last few days 2 fireball whiskey shooters have been lying empty in the window view under this bench. Someone is enjoying our warm winter outside my window after hours..
Not a big fan of cinnamon whiskey, or literbugs

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would it be possible to get a daily report? This could turn into something fascinating except for the litter part.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to drink a few rusty nails with an old guy in here, talk about a quick drunk. ;:;boozer

One of my favorites; a buddy in college and I would go to "quad night", cocktails for $2.00 and the only time I have had rusty nails served in a collins glass. I am certain the scotch was swill, but they couldn't do cheap drambuie. Good times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 14