Olympics have gone full Satan

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I completely agree with the first half of your comment. Some say diversity is our strength, but pointing out diversity instead of unity has divided nations.
However, they could have found many tasteless ways to get people to boycott the Olympics, but they choose Christianity. Why didn't they choose Islam? We all know why.
I said that same thing to a buddy. Can you imagine if some conservatives made a mockery of the Muslim faith on national television? I was also confused about why the hell snoop dog was carrying a torch?….. isn’t the Olympics about the worlds best athletes? Not some smoked out pothead rapper…..

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I said that same thing to a buddy. Can you imagine if some conservatives made a mockery of the Muslim faith on national television? I was also confused about why the hell snoop dog was carrying a torch?….. isn’t the Olympics about the worlds best athletes? Not some smoked out pothead rapper…..
Because no one uses a torch more.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Friday night middle of summer I can’t believe that many people sit and watch people walking around on tv.

IMG_4343.jpeg

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member

This is exactly what Americans are up against! Some of our demonic domestic leaders and demonic global leaders are pushing against everything good this country was founded on. They hate our Constitution, they take down and destroy our national statues, they burn our cities and police precincts, they steal elections, they assassinate their rivals, they promote homosexuality, they promote abortion, and most of all they hate Christianity. We are in a spiritual war. God and his followers will win this in the end. The Bible tells me so! Have faith and reject these demonic forces.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
The torch made to look like a joint... Dont miss that!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone remember Charlie Hebdo incident? It happened in France, as a result of a cartoon depicting Mohammad:

Five years ago, the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo published cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad, which many Muslims find offensive. In January 2015, two brothers murdered 12 people at their office in Paris, shouting that they had “avenged the prophet.”

So its ok to mock Christianity but not Islam. Like guy said, convert or die, and their Jihad lasts until the whole world is converted.

https://today.citadel.edu/terror-at...oons-spark-debate-on-secularism-islamophobia/

870XPRS

I love the olympics.....and that was a bummer. I enjoy watching all these dumb sports that we never see and like to get behind them.

I'm not gonna let that retarded opening ceremony get me down......go usa. Fuck everyone.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the combat sports. #1 wrestling #2 boxing

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw the highlights of the doubles badminton. Holey shit do they ever get after it. Don't ever remember getting that wild when I was a kid.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Saw the highlights of the doubles badminton. Holey shit do they ever get after it. Don't ever remember getting that wild when I was a kid.
Lol,dude "badminton?"

You gotta get out more
J/k of course.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 60
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 25