Our Neighbors to the East

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
From what I read that post came
from an account with 120 followers only and was suspended real quick. I agree with short though, home invasions tend to get deadly

- - - Updated - - -

i Will agree that I shed light on the dumpster fire you call a news source. I hope none of the boat or planefags writes an article about me

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope they do move into the 'white' suburbs.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
101543832_2636697743241046_1846945806838398976_o.jpg

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t give a shit about any of this. How do guys believe any of these videos? They can be cut and edit so that 90% of us hillbillies on this site would never even know the difference. If the dead guy would have just shut his mouth and did what was asked of him by the cops then he would still be here with us. On the flip side of the coin, if the cop did intentionally kneel on his neck and murder him then he should be drug out in the street and face a firing squad. Either way stiffer penalties are need to deal with all of this shift. Shoot the first 10 looters that enter a store and the next 10 will turn around and leave. End of looting. The present judiciary system is a fraud and useless. 90 percent of everything we hear on the news or read on the internet is fake as fuck so i’m at the stage of just not giving shit about any of it. I will protect whats mine, be it property or family, if it gets to me. Until then I don’t care. Now being a outdoors site can we get back to discussions about how shitty and over priced ranger boats are? Or how tiller buys get sexier and hotter women? Anything but stuff about this shitty world we are stuck in now.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
More Bullshit. Off Facebook no less.

Antifa or whoever has nothing to gain in the suburbs. They are looking for maximum exposure.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about when the black man threw that white boy off the balcony at the mall of America, no one protested then either. How come no one cares when black men kill other black men in Chicago every day. No the liberal media has an agenda that all police officers are racist and the black man is unjustly repressed for no reason other then because they are black.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about when the black man threw that white boy off the balcony at the mall of America, no one protested then either. How come no one cares when black men kill other black men in Chicago every day. No the liberal media has an agenda that all WHITE police officers are racist and the black man is unjustly repressed for no reason other then because they are black.

Fixed it for you. Nobody protests a black policeman involved in any controversial action with a white person.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is so fucked up.
We have a ND national guard employee who is now deployed to help with security at the funeral for the LEO that was killed last week in Grand Forks. Who by the way was white and was killed by a black man but to some that's different and doesn't matter

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is so fucked up.
We have a ND national guard employee who is now deployed to help with security at the funeral for the LEO that was killed last week in Grand Forks. Who by the way was white and was killed by a black man but to some that's different and doesn't matter

One thing that is different, is the officer was responding to a call and in a line of work where you run to danger. The deceased person in MSP was supposed to be able to trust the police officers to use reasonable care.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that is different, is the officer was responding to a call and in a line of work where you run to danger. The deceased person in MSP was supposed to be able to trust the police officers to use reasonable care.

Where was the headline BLACK MAN KILLS WHITE POLICE OFFICER? I have not seen 1 article that lists the shooters race but when the dead man is black and the officer is white the headline states the race. The officer in MSP was also responding to a call of criminal activity and from initial reports Floyd was a drugged up poor health ticking time bomb and with the stress of being arrested died. Couldn't it also be said that when someone engages in criminal activity it increases their chance of injury or even death?

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think he was tested for the corona virus, sounds like he had a hard time breathing and that is one of the symptoms, interesting enough the only death not attributed to this shit

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Time to brush up on exactly what your rights are to protect your family, home, and business. I think the possibility is very real that One of these fine days this shit will come to your street and it wont be too long from now. Do not expect someone else to protect you because their hands are tied by the ass backwards justice system and leadership we have now. And Be ready to spend the rest of your life and all of your finances defending your actions also.

Are there any law enforcement officers on this thread or other folks who can point a guy in the right direction for the best resources of this information? I guess I think most of us would do what we have to do to protect our family when faced with imminent danger but it would be good to be able to stay in bounds if at all possible. I really do expect to have to do it with the direction things are going. If the violent criminals (I don’t care what color they are) are allowed to do whatever they want while the LEO are told to just stand by and watch, then people are really left with only the option to protect themselves.

I can handle peaceful protests but it is pretty east to predict which ones will see peaceful Eventually goes right out the window by the Appearance and mannerisms of the folks in the crowd. Someone said it a couple pages ago, you are seeing wonderful examples of why it is very important for every non-criminal to own a firearm for protection.

I’m not going to talk tough like I’m going to confront these folks at a protest or while they burn buildings downtown, but I’m pretty positive my own house or my immediate neighbors houses will not be destroyed or my family or theirs harmed at home without some pretty serious retaliation first.
I hope when any of us are faced with that tough call we keep our wits about us and don’t get reckless. The goal isn’t to make things worse, it is to keep them from getting worse.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93