Our Neighbors to the East

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
George Floyd died of a drug overdose did not die from the knee to the neck

I haven't seen that yet, but if that's true that doesn't change that he was telling the officers he was having trouble breathing, etc. and three of them ignored that while at least one was kneeling in his neck until he died. Doesn't change that he died at the hands of these officers in my opinion.

People have a right to be pissed about how they handled this arrest and demand just punishment on these officers. They don't have a right to burn places to the ground, throw bricks and rocks at law enforcement officers, and steal everything behind every glass they shatter however.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't seen that yet, but if that's true that doesn't change that he was telling the officers he was having trouble breathing, etc. and three of them ignored that while at least one was kneeling in his neck until he died. Doesn't change that he died at the hands of these officers in my opinion.

People have a right to be pissed about how they handled this arrest and demand just punishment on these officers. They don't have a right to burn places to the ground, throw bricks and rocks at law enforcement officers, and steal everything behind every glass they shatter however.
the fact is the police officers deal with people like George Fylod every day, these people come up with excuses to make an officers job harder then it really has to be by lying about this or that. When the officers approached the victim for trying to use a counterfeit 20 dollar bill. GF ( George Fylod) tried resisting arrest, then he tells police he is colostrophobic when they pull him out of the back of the police car he collapses. He appears to the officers to be going though some sort of DT, the officers call for a paramedic it take the paramedics 8 plus minutes to get to the victim.
The fact is like I said above GF died of an overdose not caused by strangulation these police officers are not dealing with law abiding citizens most of the time so cut them some slack. For the record I to was one of those people who jumped to a conclusion on the philandro Castille shooting before I saw the police cam footage which changed my mind to the facts that police deal with a dangerous job everyday and accidents happen where people die because of misfortune situations. This police officers will be exonerated by a grand jury because He did follow MPD protocol for a man who seemed to be is some sort of distress and did not block his airway which caused the man to die but the man died because of his own life choices.
As far as the rioting goes that is ALL on the liberal media by selling a narrative that fits their interests nothing more.
Here is the video of the initial meeting with GF and the police officers

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
That article was nothing more than proof the liberal media aren’t the only ones spreading fake news.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a huge part of the problem right there.

People with better then half a brain don't believe anything on the internet and the rest believe everything.

I'm afraid the "believe everythings" are becoming the majority.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am one of those who believe in facts and due process, where truth is out there to be found if one has half a brain to find it for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record Bob what part of the link I posted was fake did you click on the links on the bottom or did you come up with your own conclusions that it was fake news.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Look at the autopsy report, and look at what the officer was charged with. He’s going to jail. Placing your knee on someone’s neck while
They are in the prone position is taught to be an inherently dangerous position. Maintaining that position for almost 9 minutes while someone is complaining they can’t breathe is so far removed from being “exemplary” it’s laughable to suggest otherwise. Also, if the officers could see right away that this man needed medical attention why did they put him in this inherently dangerous position? Clearly he was outnumbered and they could have scraped his ass off the pavement and thrown him in the car at any time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what unbiased news source says MAGA right under there name? These clowns make CNN, Fox, and MSNBC look like rookies in the fake news world

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look at the autopsy report, and look at what the officer was charged with. He’s going to jail. Placing your knee on someone’s neck while
They are in the prone position is taught to be an inherently dangerous position. Maintaining that position for almost 9 minutes while someone is complaining they can’t breathe is so far removed from being “exemplary” it’s laughable to suggest otherwise. Also, if the officers could see right away that this man needed medical attention why did they put him in this inherently dangerous position? Clearly he was outnumbered and they could have scraped his ass off the pavement and thrown him in the car at any time.
that statement is all based on your personal opinion which would not not hold up in a court of law, you were not there, you only see what the media wants you to see. There is facts and then there is your opinion which is based on what you have been shown by the media. Click on the links read my other posts on GF because He did not die of blocking of the wind pipe but of underlining conditions.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
I never said he did, nor did the autopsy. Did you even read anything about the website you shared a link too? You should be incredibly embarrassed

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got this from an ex's Facebook page her husband is ex military and currently a prison guard in Colorado
image.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never said he did, nor did the autopsy. Did you even read anything about the website you shared a link too? You should be incredibly embarrassed

Yes I did I watched the two YouTube videos on excited delirium and sudden death nah the only fool is you bud you have been brainwashed by the liberal media who wants you to be misinformed. The autopsy you speak what did it say was the reason why he died?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats a death sentence if its true - them idiots are to smart for that - they will hit the public areas

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
In case nobody else clicked on the link. The “news” website posted claims to get its information from anonymous contributors to some message board. Members of the message board identify as the following-
Boatfags- those that watch the movement of boats and contribute to the board

Planefags- those that follow the movement of planes and contribute to the board
Newfags- new members

fags is the preferred term of endearment on the message board.

if this isn’t just completely embarrassing shit to pass along I don’t know what is

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
also did the officers intentionally try to kill GF no they did not, was the officer following MPD protocol during the time of the incident yes I do. Because my opinions are based on facts which can be found if one wants to find them for themselves GF death is unfortunate situation that could have been avoided if GF would have complied with the officers request to be placed in the back of the cop car.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
So lunkerslayer, since you are in a fishing forum does that make you a boatfag? Or are you still a newfag?

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got this from an ex's Facebook page her husband is ex military and currently a prison guard in Colorado
20221113_143917.jpg

No idea what I read anymore is true or not...

But if thats true, I think Antifa greatly underestimates the firepower and a man's sense of duty to protect his family and neighbors in the white hoods.
It's one thing to loot business in the middle of the night. Entirely different to threaten the family and homes of people not looking for a fight. But a fight those motherfuckers will get. I can assure you the cops show more restraint than a man with a threatened family.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88