Our Neighbors to the East

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Essentially if someone enters your house and you feel your life is in danger you can shoot them. But make sure the perp is inside the house when the cops show up. Outside your home on your property, or anywhere for that matter, you better know damn well your life was in danger.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Time to brush up on exactly what your rights are to protect your family, home, and business. I think the possibility is very real that One of these fine days this shit will come to your street and it wont be too long from now. Do not expect someone else to protect you because their hands are tied by the ass backwards justice system and leadership we have now. And Be ready to spend the rest of your life and all of your finances defending your actions also.

Are there any law enforcement officers on this thread or other folks who can point a guy in the right direction for the best resources of this information. I guess I think most of us would do what we have to do to protect our family when faced with imminent danger but it would be good to be able to stay in bounds if at all possible. I really do expect to have to do it with the direction things are going. If the violent criminals (I don’t care what color they are) are allowed to do whatever they want while the LEO are told to just stand by and watch, then people are really left with only the option to protect themselves.

I can handle peaceful protests but it is pretty east to predict which ones will see peaceful Eventually goes right out the window by the Appearance and mannerisms of the folks in the crowd. Someone said it a couple pages ago, you are seeing wonderful examples of why it is very important for every non-criminal to own a firearm for protection.

I’m not going to talk tough like I’m going to confront these folks at a protest or while they burn buildings downtown, but I’m pretty positive my own house or my immediate neighbors houses will not be destroyed or my family or theirs harmed at home without some pretty serious retaliation first.
I hope when any of us are faced with that tough call we keep our wits about us and don’t get reckless. The goal isn’t to make things worse, it is to keep them from getting worse.
Thankfully I live out in the country where we just SSS!;)

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Essentially if someone enters your house and you feel your life is in danger you can shoot them. But make sure the perp is inside the house when the cops show up. Outside your home on your property, or anywhere for that matter, you better know damn well your life was in danger.

And in all seriousness, if the intruder isn’t a white male, you are going to have a hell of a time defending your actions EVEN if they were completely legal and justified. You’re gonna have a hell of a time anyway, but if you are a white male and the intruder is not there are a lot more Hurdles in front of you.
When I got my CWP, the instructor said if you kill someone, regardless of the circumstances you will spend the rest of your life defending your actions. I would say that is truer now than ever given the current state of our society. I’m not just talking racial and socioeconomic decision either. Plenty of well-off, white folks are as guilty as anyone of filing a lawsuit every time the child don’t fall their way regardless of how much of that is completely their own fault.
Being alive entails risks and even the assurance of death, yet some folks always place blame on someone for life’s lemons and many feel the need to ruin the life of the person they felt “wronged” by. They are another reason the justice system is shot, society is corrupt, people go broke, and there are riots in the street.

Anyway, the point was if you defend yourself by shooting someone, expect someone or many people to come after you legally or otherwise and expect judgement from everyone.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why in the heck are the protestors allowed on the streets, highways, and interstates? If they get run over well they should have been on the sidewalk.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zero sympathy for the dead protester in fact I think a convoy is what is needed the next time they block interstate highways.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah if you don't want to be run over stay out of the damn streets! Peaceful protesting doesn't give you the right to break laws. If law enforcement would enforce the damn laws and stop killing people we would have way fewer issues.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walz said the funeral for George Floyd will be Thursday.
I thought we were prohibited from having gatherings of more than 10?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like protest #3 in Bismarck Tuesday night and it is meant to disrupt cruise night. Very few if any classic cars are not going to show up because its not worth the risk of getting their cars damaged by a bunch of worthless idiots.

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yet most articles read FedEx driver plows through crowd and shit like that. They stopped him, they had guns and they were robbing his truck, he had every right to flee that's for sure!

Here you can here the girl saying just what she saw..they got guns! At 45 if you pause it and hit your period button you can see this is where he knew he F'd up.

Pause this one at 31 seconds in and then hit your period button slowly to go frame by frame forward. Dude was trying to steal some big items in boxes when he fell on them and started to get drug down the freeway. Hit your comma button to go fram by frame backwards

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walz said the funeral for George Floyd will be Thursday.
I thought we were prohibited from having gatherings of more than 10?
Said no protester sympathizer EVER. Everything has to turn political x1000 from the loonie tune left.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And in all seriousness, if the intruder isn’t a white male, you are going to have a hell of a time defending your actions EVEN if they were completely legal and justified. You’re gonna have a hell of a time anyway, but if you are a white male and the intruder is not there are a lot more Hurdles in front of you.
When I got my CWP, the instructor said if you kill someone, regardless of the circumstances you will spend the rest of your life defending your actions. I would say that is truer now than ever given the current state of our society. I’m not just talking racial and socioeconomic decision either. Plenty of well-off, white folks are as guilty as anyone of filing a lawsuit every time the child don’t fall their way regardless of how much of that is completely their own fault.
Being alive entails risks and even the assurance of death, yet some folks always place blame on someone for life’s lemons and many feel the need to ruin the life of the person they felt “wronged” by. They are another reason the justice system is shot, society is corrupt, people go broke, and there are riots in the street.

Anyway, the point was if you defend yourself by shooting someone, expect someone or many people to come after you legally or otherwise and expect judgement from everyone.
All that will depend totally on where your at. In strong conservative states if it’s justified no jury is going to convict you. In liberal states it’s anyone’s guess. Moral of the story? Don’t live in liberal states

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kristi's press conference in her little camo hat and in black :;:smokin-- i drooled.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kristi's press conference in her little camo hat and in black :;:smokin-- i drooled.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm jealous.

Any signs of corruption yet? Unfortunately ours is super rich and buying elections.

- - - Updated - - -

any laws against her moving here and taking over when she's maxed out down there?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ni-b_ZCBClN2gH102zT3JAdPMNS4JZsDWy8vMbmQWOfE4MPD
44 people rendered unconscious with the technique called the neck restraint.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/independe...-asphyxia-190900244--abc-news-topstories.html
Baden, who was New York's medical examiner in 1978 and 1979, had previously performed independent autopsies on Eric Garner, who was killed by a police officer in Staten Island, New York, in 2014 and Michael Brown, who was shot by officers in Ferguson, Missouri, that same year. The Al Sharpton of medical examiner

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88