Our Neighbors to the East

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I cannot BELIEVE the number of people who don't see past the death of Mr. Floyd and think the destruction and looting is just fine, as long as Trump doesn't get re-elected. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WAY? Why would any looting or arson be even remotely acceptable??? I don't care what color your skin is, burning down entire neighborhoods or business districts is UNACCEPTABLE!

The freak protesters are coming back to Bismarck tonight. I'm trying to find enough folks to lock/load and go help our boys in blue by standing in front of businesses so that DOESN'T happen here! I can't sit back and watch it on television. Just can't...:mad:

Exactly but I personally think you or anyone else that is at these protests are putting themselves in a situation that your life could be lost! That said have at er !!!! I’m pretty sure the smart ones will sit back sip a few totties and think who the fuck needs more TIGER KING episodes???? We have riots on tv ! Quote Larry the Cable guy ..... Getter done!!!!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cannot BELIEVE the number of people who don't see past the death of Mr. Floyd and think the destruction and looting is just fine, as long as Trump doesn't get re-elected. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WAY? Why would any looting or arson be even remotely acceptable??? I don't care what color your skin is, burning down entire neighborhoods or business districts is UNACCEPTABLE!

The freak protesters are coming back to Bismarck tonight. I'm trying to find enough folks to lock/load and go help our boys in blue by standing in front of businesses so that DOESN'T happen here! I can't sit back and watch it on television. Just can't...:mad:

I just do not understand it either and more i watch the videos the more pissed i get. I have yet to hear the chief come out and say - hey were going to review files and get rid of the bad apples.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Time for the military to bring out the concertina wire and set up protestor holding camps in every state. Feed them MRE's for a couple months and let them crap in overflowing port-a-pots. Assholes need to be treated like assholes. All of this would have been avoided had Mr. Floyd not tried to pass counterfeit money and obeyed the commands of the officers. He likely would have been taken to jail and released on bail from Federal court, as it would have been a Federal charge. The problem is that so many people think they can do and act how they want...and not listen to the police. If you break the law and act like your king $hit….don't expect to be treated like royalty. Anntifa agenda is so reckless...not sure why they want the destruction of a civil society that would destroy the United States. But I think these are people that actually believe in a Zombie apocalypses.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Shoot to kill. or aim low a wound them and make crawl to the hospital

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KFYR:

BISMARCK, N.D. - Bismarck Police Department: "Tuesday at 4:00 p.m., there will be a planned protest in the 2300 Block of East Main Ave. to show support for Mr. George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.

We have been in contact with the organizers of this event and have had productive dialogue. We understand there is a great deal of concern amongst the public due to escalated violence and riots across the country, but we ask the citizens of Bismarck to be the exception.
We fully support the 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble. The organizers of this event have assured us that their intent is for a peaceful protest.
We have also been made aware of many rumors that have been shared on social media regarding outside agitators joining the peaceful protest.
At this time, we have no substantiated information to believe these are true. We ask that you refrain from sharing information that does not come from official sources.
The Bismarck Police Department will not tolerate violence, property damage, threats or other criminal action by anyone. We ask that you show respect to your fellow citizens and community."

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Residents of Bismarck probably need to have a protest of their own at the same time

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The smoking gun the truth is out there: SPERRY: Pathology reports show that George Floyd had both Fentaynl, which slows oxygen to the brain, and Meth, which excites the heart, in his system at the time of death. The officer will be found not guilty

Democrats think looting & burning their OWN cities is an effective campaign strategy & will divert your attention from OBAMAGATE

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Black Lives Matter tribe was to hold a rally here in Payson yesterday afternoon. They said about 20-30 showed up to do it and the residents of Payson showed up to counter protest and down here that includes being armed. Anyway when the armed locals showed up the BLM tribe left town. That is what was on the radio here this morning.
We took a drive down town around 6:30 pm and it was eerie out there. Was just like a ghost town and the wife commented about it too.

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Blacks are pissed and have had enough. You don’t have to condone it but you need to understand why they feel this way. Let them act out and burn down these liberal cities because in the end it is their liberal politicians that they vote for 92% of the time that have had decades to fix this.

Protect our own cities. Let the riots take over the blue ones. I recommend non lethal riot control to avoid any lawsuits. Paintball guns and bear spray is how I plan to protect the businesses in my town. It doesn’t take a gun to scare these pansies....

- - - Updated - - -

I just do not understand it either and more i watch the videos the more pissed i get. I have yet to hear the chief come out and say - hey were going to review files and get rid of the bad apples.
These cops should just stay home and let these riots happen and we will see how long it takes for the whiny liberals to beg for the police to come back in get it under control. Now 6 officers are being arrested in Atlanta for excessive force!!??? You couldn’t pay me enough to risk my life and livelihood for a bunch of thugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Residents of Bismarck probably need to have a protest of their own at the same time
Join the peaceful protest ourselves and police these anarchists from within. Some of the protest leaders have already started doing this but are getting overwhelmed and need more help. I plan on carrying bear spray and wearing a mask to conceal my identity and anyone out of line will regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

The smoking gun the truth is out there: SPERRY: Pathology reports show that George Floyd had both Fentaynl, which slows oxygen to the brain, and Meth, which excites the heart, in his system at the time of death. The officer will be found not guilty

Democrats think looting & burning their OWN cities is an effective campaign strategy & will divert your attention from OBAMAGATE
There is a reason they want Ellison to prosecute this case. They know convicting the cop of 1st or 2nd degree murder will not stick so he is there to make sure to lessen the outrage when he is only convicted of manslaughter. He could get off because this tactic was used by police In Minneapolis hundreds of times and over 50% of the time the perp passed out. About 2/3 of the people this was used on were black but can that really be proven as a bias or did they just resist arrest more often?

- - - Updated - - -

The unions would never let that happen!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Non-aggression toward the demonstrators, just worry about the building behind us. Let them walk on by without any exchange. All citizens are welcome if they have those abilities.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Democrats worst fear.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
.Here's how much Fentanyl it takes to kill a full-grown man. Fentanyl is 50 times more powerful than heroin. It stops oxygen your brain.
In most people, a lethal dose of Fentanyl is around 2 mg.
George Floyd had BOTH Fentanyl (which stops oxygen to your brain) and CRYSTAL METH (which causes heart attacks) in his system at the time of death.
This drug combination causes EXCITED DELIRIUM which can make a person very DANGEROUS. Physicians recommend that officers immediately physically restrain users & apply pressure to subdue them and render them unconscious. It's called UNCONSCIOUS NECK RESTRAINT and it is an approved procedure in the MPD manual - used 44 times in the last 5 years in Minneapolis.
Ask yourself why Mayor Frey, Governor Walz & AG Keith Ellison didn't want you to know that. Because they WANTED the city to burn.
Now who would of thought the MAGA website would have got it right, I did and most on here would agree that most likely GF would be alive today if he was not drugged out of his mind. The truth will set you free you liberal hating snakes

- - - Updated - - -

Not only is there NO evidence that cops are racist in America, the data shows they actually bend over backwards NOT to be racist!
https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...4WKf97lHC3E2qaYq5iNyi_3iEd1_k7pUwoWuedD5EbJCw

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden's handlers/caregivers figured they better bring him out of isolation/quarantine to say a few words about how he is gonna change things if he is elected President. Typical.

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
KFYR:

BISMARCK, N.D. - Bismarck Police Department: "Tuesday at 4:00 p.m., there will be a planned protest in the 2300 Block of East Main Ave. to show support for Mr. George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.

We have been in contact with the organizers of this event and have had productive dialogue. We understand there is a great deal of concern amongst the public due to escalated violence and riots across the country, but we ask the citizens of Bismarck to be the exception.
We fully support the 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble. The organizers of this event have assured us that their intent is for a peaceful protest.
We have also been made aware of many rumors that have been shared on social media regarding outside agitators joining the peaceful protest.
At this time, we have no substantiated information to believe these are true. We ask that you refrain from sharing information that does not come from official sources.
The Bismarck Police Department will not tolerate violence, property damage, threats or other criminal action by anyone. We ask that you show respect to your fellow citizens and community."

Just seen on Facebook the exact same thing but for Harmon Park here in Williston.

Sam Squamptch

- - - updated - - -

i'm jealous.

Any signs of corruption yet? Unfortunately ours is super rich and buying elections.

- - - updated - - -

any laws against her moving here and taking over when she's maxed out down there?

sooooooo hot!!!!! Want to touch the hynie

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
“The unconscious neck restraint shall only be applied … 1. On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression(
subject in this case was crying
for his mama and telling the officer he couldn't breathe.Is that "active aggresion" There was no fight in him for the last 8 minutes of his life.)​
or; 2. For life saving purposes,(
nobody's life was saved by this, no way to spin it otherwise.)​
or; 3. On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject;
( control was obviously gained, so much so that the arresting officer was able to keep his hand in his pockets, think about that, the guy was so under control the officer didn't need his hand anymore.)​
and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.”
They could have thrown his ass in the car at any time.

You don't have to be an america hating liberal to see that this officer went overboard. I would even suggest that the majority of conservative white men could easily tell from that video that cop could have got off him about 8 minutes earlier than he did.​

- - - Updated - - -

They all scream states rights until it’s convenient to blame trump for not doing anything. What I read is that he invoked that act of 1809 or whatever and IS sending active military to all cities being over ran. This act gives him the right to take over the states over ruling governors at least on a temporary basis

I'm all for States' Rights. But when you're the president you have the ability to make a difference. Bitching about governors and mayors being weak and not doing there jobs is not productive in any way. And no, he has not sent any active military anywhere, except to clear out a street so he could take a picture at a church with a bible in hand. If I'm wrong please tell me exactly where the military has been sent, because there's cities being overrun all over the damn place. New York is at the top of that list and those assholes haven't even got the brains to call in the national guard.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He hasn’t because governors have been begging him not to. Won’t be long now unless something serious changes. And it takes a few days to prepare for something like this I’m sure. I actually think we’re in the beginning stages of a civil war now. Even if this quiets down for a time it’ll crank up soon far worse than this because there are too many liberal politicians rooting this on

man in the box

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just seen on Facebook the exact same thing but for Harmon Park here in Williston.
Don't worry, I've read there's a guy in Williston that won't lay down. Let's be honest here. The people rioting/looting are scum and thugs. I wish the police could pull out the baton and smack them to teach them a lesson, but if you think that you can shoot a guy that throws a rock through a storefront window or shoot a guy that is stealing a case of beer, you better have a lot of money to spend on attorneys to get you out of jail. I'm sick of what is happening, but the authorities need to handle it (as much as they can with their hands tied up with "rights").

Did anyone mention yet that Biden said the police should "shoot perps in the leg instead of the heart". The liberals are clueless, but that doesn't mean we can go back to the "wild, wild west".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88