Our Neighbors to the East

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who knows the deal with not using water hoses. I’ve heard numerous shit about it but has that for some reason been made federally illegal?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve always wanted to live in the Wild West.

i've never felt safer than i do tonight... rumor has it that harmon park in williston is surrounded by cops and bikers... rednecks cruising main with their trump flag in one rear stake pocket, and a don't tread on me flag in the other of their jacked up trucks, just waiting for a reason...

i'd bet there are no fewer than 200,000 rounds of ammo and 300 clips loaded with anything you can imagine cruising main tonight...

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who knows the deal with not using water hoses. I’ve heard numerous shit about it but has that for some reason been made federally illegal?
If it works I am sure it is illegal right.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Devils lake was super minimal, drove by 3 times just to check up on things and there was just one holding a sign 1 of 2 times.. At most, I heard there were 4 of them gathered, "still prepared a few items just in case." I just try to be the neighbor everybody wants and the citizen the city enjoys having is all. It's not very difficult.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
“I’m fed up. I can’t breathe anymore. I can’t walk in the streets and look at the police,” said organizer Angelina Zokego of Fargo.

“When you see me, what do you see?”

https://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=4225607

- - - Updated - - -

Charges: Zokego, Angelina

1. Criminal mischief-Willful-Damage-Reckless $2,000-$10,000

Defendant Zokego, Angelina

Total Financial Assessment

Total Payments and Credits

Balance Due as of 06/03/2020

- - - Updated - - -

Someone who should get a job.

- - - Updated - - -

The peaceful protester who's asking for more protesters in Fargo.

https://www.thedickinsonpress.com/news/government-and-politics/6514461-Mayors-of-Fargo-and-Moorhead-join-crowd-to-defuse-Black-Lives-Matter-demonstration

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Magazine + Clip= Clips, that from the old school

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1591134156115.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it works I am sure it is illegal right.
so I dig into it. It’s not illegal. They just don’t do it anymore due to the appearance of excessive force. Load of bullshit. They really don’t do it because it works and doesn’t kill anybody

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back in 1992 George Sr. didn't fuck around he called in the 7th Calvary and the marines to squash that bull shit after the rodney king incident, now the GOAT is going to do the same he has the authority to take over anywhere there are any terrorist activities even on United States soil
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/500858-trump-shifting-on-threat-to-deploy-troops-report

Beat his chest and threw his shit around like a monkey then crawled back to his corner to suck his thumb

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/500858-trump-shifting-on-threat-to-deploy-troops-report

Beat his chest and threw his shit around like a monkey then crawled back to his corner to suck his thumb
Funny how you liberal sympathizer would only ask for help then President Trump could bring down the hand to exterminate all this so called protesters AKA rioters. Notice how peaceful it was in the capital last night I know I did and all those people who live in those war zones called democratically controlled cities.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
The daily mail gets trashed as kind of tabloid fare but I check it out once in a while cause it does cover our news better than alot of the news sites in the US. During time DAPL was going on they covered that pretty decently. It does have a left wing tilt but what doesn't now days.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88