Our Wives ...

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Ok, so today is my wifes birthday. Nice guy that I am, I wish her a happy birthday in the morning as I leave for work.

Then, I decide to wish her bday on facebook. Public showings of affection makes a womans drawers wet. I figure win win. She will like it and I got a shot of liking it later šŸ˜Ž

Here was the post.

Me:
Happy birthday to my lovely wife. Youuuu smell terrific.

Quick and to the point, with a dash of humor at the end. I nailed it!

She replies:
Justin? What?

I reply:
I like your musk

I laugh easily, and at this point I'm laughing so hard I can barely keep the car on the road. I assume she is as well. Kuddos me. Laughing also gets them drawers wet. Win win again?

I then get a phone call. Wife not happy. She thinks that people will assume she smells funny, or something.

Mind ... Blown
(Not what I thought would get blown out of this, but I digress)

In her defense she got about 3 hours of sleep due to getting called into work last night.

Usually she pummels me in the comedy wars. She is a true gem, and I mean that.

Sooooooo, was I an idiot here? Or do I just chalk this up as a slight moment of coo coo ?

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The question begging to be asked is , were you on your knees when you said she smelled great , musk and all ?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
95dad81afc026f9431508bfdaacea65d744104110b384c87c06f15b0ac0d31e0.jpg

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next thread topic..................keep moving nothing to see here.........................how long will NDA stand without its leader?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
No help here
I know less about how a women thinks each day I live

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Women generally do not like their birthdays as it reinforces the fact that are getting older. So not only did she feel older today, but now you made her feel old and smelly. You should have went with a beauty comment rather than scent one. That's just my opinion. That being said, women are naturally impossible to figure at every given minute, so we are playing Russian roulette daily. You may have just pulled the trigger at the wrong time. Send some flowers and say something like "You not only smell better than these, but you are x amount of times as beautiful..."

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next thread topic..................keep moving nothing to see here.........................how long will NDA stand without its leader?

if you don't like it don't comment, can always go back to buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Women generally do not like their birthdays as it reinforces the fact that are getting older. So not only did she feel older today, but now you made her feel old and smelly. You should have went with a beauty comment rather than scent one. That's just my opinion. That being said, women are naturally impossible to figure at every given minute, so we are playing Russian roulette daily. You may have just pulled the trigger at the wrong time. Send some flowers and say something like "You not only smell better than these, but you are x amount of times as beautiful..."

that's some good stuff right there might have to steal that one from you.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe it was a joke to the point of Vollmer's wife killing him... Not a bash on the thread, go police buddy if you need to play cop

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess im just a sap today...

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

Oh gawd, no. She sees right through that kind of stuff. She's a wiley one.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was going to post something along the line of "So... the other days of the year she smells bad..."

Maybe I should to see what kind of to do list she comes up for you now :;:muahaha

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only way to rectify the situation is to purchase expensive gift and surprise her, now the question is (if she is as wiley as you say) is she "really" upset or is it a way to get an upgraded gift from you??? Let the games beginā€¦.good luck, hope you can still make it to the festivities this weekend

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it was a joke to the point of Vollmer's wife killing him... Not a bash on the thread, go police buddy if you need to play cop

- - - Updated - - -

I guess im just a sap today...

Yep, was exactly what huntinfor fish said, was joking about his wife possibly killing him lol.
bckhntr's avatar is pointing at you biglunch. :;:stirthepot

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe you could just tell her she is a fat bitch too.
When mrs johnr takes things the wrong way, I tend to pile it on. No rest for the wicked

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im guessing 'musk' isnt what women would consider flattering... Actually commenting on a womans 'smell' in general might not be the best angle to take, it reminds me of creepy panty sniffers or something along those lines.

ElDuderino

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just accept loss and move on. If she brings it up again just do what I do and tell her to go make you a sammich....than run like hell.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
A brand new store has just opened in New York City that sells Husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:- 'You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you ascend the flights. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back d own except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs..

The 2nd floor sign reads:Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely good looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help with Housework.
'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads: Floor 5- These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have A Strong Romantic Streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store .

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opens a six-story New Wives Store just across the street.

The 1st floor has wives that love sex. The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif].[/FONT]The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just tell her "It's not my fault you love me" with a **** eating grin on your face and go fishing. Works for me.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe you could just tell her she is a fat bitch too.
When mrs johnr takes things the wrong way, I tend to pile it on. No rest for the wicked

THAT might have gotten you the ban hammer over on FBPMS.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was just a simple failure to use an adjective to define smell in such a way as to not leave the masses with an ambiguous defenition of how she smells. Naturally, the female will assume everyone thinks she smells like the south end of a north bound mule. They can be ambiguous, we cannot. For instance, "nothing" never, ever means nothing. Fine is worse than nothing. Ask her if she needs help and she says no, best help her out. You can take a girl on a date, ask her where would she like to eat- answer will be wherever, or I don't care. Movie? Sure! What would you like to see? Doesn't matter. Next day you tell your buddies you had a great time and hit it off. She tells her girlfriends we had to eat where he wanted and watched a movie he wanted to see.....

You cannot go back and clarify the post, she will then be upset that people think she might be a battle axe and made you do it. Get her some flowers and a bottle o wine and a nice sappy card. Ā”Vaya con Dios!

On a slightly different yet still related observation, anyone notice how a doorknob can actually prevent a women from leaving a place? Everytime they touch it they turn back around and start talking again. And that is the true reason men get the door for women; we want to get to where we are going.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76