Our Wives ...

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
anyone know where Vollmer lives? i feel we may need to send the 5.0 in for a wellness check to make sure he's still alive ;)

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The obligatory facebook happy b day wishes....The obligatory happy anniversary post....Does anybody feel like people are just waiting for others to post on their timeline when it's one of those events? And then when they don't see posts from certain people wishing them happy bday or whatever they get offended. Know what I'm saying here people? People take this facebook stuff way too serious. I purposely skip posting on people's timelines for those events, I don't want to feel like I'm obligated to let somebody know that I know it's their birthday or anniversary, or some other event. I mean, maybe I'm just crazy but you get the idea. Facebook has gotten out of control.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The obligatory facebook happy b day wishes....The obligatory happy anniversary post....Does anybody feel like people are just waiting for others to post on their timeline when it's one of those events? And then when they don't see posts from certain people wishing them happy bday or whatever they get offended. Know what I'm saying here people? People take this facebook stuff way too serious. I purposely skip posting on people's timelines for those events, I don't want to feel like I'm obligated to let somebody know that I know it's their birthday or anniversary, or some other event. I mean, maybe I'm just crazy but you get the idea. Facebook has gotten out of control.

My way of dealing with that is I.don't say anything to anyone.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
quote-Henny-Youngman-the-secret-of-a-happy-marriage-remains-550.jpg

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
it'll get better in time v...

after bout 20 years, you will just tell each other to f off and each go do your own thing for a couple days... after that you will both be happy, relaxed, and content cuz you both just did whatever you wanted... kiss and make up... done...

with enough practice, you will both learn to plan your "disagreements" to coincide with things on your calendars... works great, and no actual fight needed... and it's way safer to get into an argument than tell her you'd rather spend the weekend with your buddies camping and fishing...

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im guessing 'musk' isnt what women would consider flattering... Actually commenting on a womans 'smell' in general might not be the best angle to take, it reminds me of creepy panty sniffers or something along those lines.

I had no idea sniffing panties was creepy. No wonder the wife no longer sleeps with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Now this guys gives new meaning to the word creeper. What a friggen weirdo.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha Ha, here is the picture I have in my mind, when you and the family get to the Jedi festivity's. You and everyone else gets out of the car when you get there, and announce "Hey guys I'm Vollmer!" and everyone runs over to your wife and starts sniffing her!! ;:;rofl Sorry couldn't help myself. As far as upsetting her with the smell comment on Facebook, if you love each other, she will see that you meant well by it, and now you know not to do that again.:;:thumbsup PS--- I hope some of the goofballs there don't start to do the " lip curl "!!;:;badidea. Hope you all have a safe and FUN time!!

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the wife and I get into a good argument, we have alot of hallway sex.... We meet each other in the hallway, she says f you, I say f you and we go about the day..

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Facebook is the downfall of our republic.
By the way did I tell you it's my birthday July 25th, and I will be at the state fair rocking to Aerosmith. And my big girl grandaughter can poop in the potty, oh and frank and Jim just got married, they are such hero's. ...blah blah, frickin puke up a rope

I like bacon

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Step one. get rid of facebook you are not a 16 year old girl.

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ceased going to FB once the format changed and consequentially everyone else left. Nothing over there. Expect to see a dead url in a year or less.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Step one. get rid of facebook you are not a 16 year old girl.

I agree with this whole heartedly.

My wifes aunt a few months back (a 68 year old woman) saw me fiddling around on my Droid, I was on NDA. She askes, "what ya doing over there johnr, checking facebook?"
I responded, "good God no, I am a grown man, not a 16 year old girl"

She disgusted that I would make such a comment and says "Well I am on it all the time, keeping up with my kids and grandkids." Kinda proves the point... Shit isn't "cool" anymore when great grandma is down with it...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 185
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88