Outdoor Playsets

duckman1302

Founding Member
Founding Member
We bought a kit from Menards. Used it about 5 years until the kids outgrew it then sold it. It's still in use today. Was quite simple to put together. I just made sure and had all my board lengths separated and arranged together before I started and it really simplified the process of trying to find the correct size while assembling.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our grandkids can't seem to get enough climbing, with them it's the brother/sister/cousin competition thing that has pushed them to want to do it all the time. Like they started climbing one day and they never quit. Whenever we visit they all have to show me what they can do , last time 4yr old said grandpa look at my calluses and they were , I got a good chuckle out of that. I lead them on and say pour the coals on and give er the onion and then they really go. I tell them if times ever get tough they can always join the circus .

They compete at it in events to qualify for regionals and even worlds events and we can watch it from home live streamed , It's always fun to watch. What our kids like about it is that all the kids are on the same schedule and they practice mostly at home so not a bunch of running. That, and it's an individual sport.

Vid is of a qualifier event in Fargo, they have another one this weekend.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought this one last Christmas for the 4 grandkids from Sam's

1713560369321.png

Its in 4 boxes that are 30"w x 12"h x 8 feet long.

Anyone that wants to learn how to put one together can certainly come help this June. :geek:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7