P. Diddy

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the rub in the whole mess is that like epstein there were kids involved. And like epstein it was all video taped for blackmail purposes. Keep an eye on this one cause has legs unless diddy epsteins himself. A whole slew of heavy hitters in the entertainment field have purged their twitter accounts just in the last couple days.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the rub in the whole mess is that like epstein there were kids involved. And like epstein it was all video taped for blackmail purposes. Keep an eye on this one cause has legs unless diddy epsteins himself. A whole slew of heavy hitters in the entertainment field have purged their twitter accounts just in the last couple days.
Ask Elon, nothing is purged from X one might think it is gone but they still have it.

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Another one of Trump's past buddies in the news for sex crimes

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Please God let's lockup like 20 celebrities
Only if they are guilty. I really don't know anything about this Diddy stuff but sometimes I wonder if people are just out for money/fame. If he or other people did bad things they will pay the price.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Justin Bieber and his father in law are alleging on social media that diddy and other famous entertainers raped justin when he was 16 and just breaking into the industry. They say the rape was videotaped and passed around to other big actors and musicians. This is some of the tamer stuff that people involved are saying went on.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 262
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66