Paddlefishing 2018

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Planned on stopping by on Friday to see how you boys were doing but I took the kids pike fishing instead. Insanely busy couple of days. Had to monitor the mini golf pub crawl on Saturday. Sounds like it’s going to be a first weekend of May tradition so the guys paddlefishing can join in. Quite a few were interested just didn’t show up in time. Good way to catch a break from the weather. Anyway I’ll find a way to catch up with you fellas one of these days.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was tough going, I stopped down Sat morning for a few hours, got hackled by KDM to throw a couple of casts, which I eventually did, did 3 cast, got tangled with Kickemup wife's line, I'm a rookie. Saw I was turning Red like a tomoatoe, decided I better run. A lot of crap floating down the river.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Paddlefishing was GREAT as always!!! Unfortunately CATCHING was firmly on the SUCK side of things this year. It was awesome to spend a few days with old friends and making a few new ones while sitting on the river bank enjoying a few cold ones. The weather couldn't have been better and it was even a bit on the hot side, but everyone had a good time. When we left on Sunday morning the total count for fish was 312. This year might go the distance to get the quota. We went 3 for 16 on fish and quite a few folks pulled the plug on Saturday morning as fishing was a BEARCAT. Lots of water and the slugs of lumber that showed up were impressive. We even saw a large tree float by with 3 goose eggs nestled in the root ball. THAT was a weird thing to watch go by. A good time was had by all and nobody got hurt....except for a few rough mornings. LOL!! Even with the poor catch rate, I'm already looking foreword to next years shenanigans. Tight Lines Everyone!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84