com'on guy,I was waiting for a melt down~

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now im gonna start musky fishing and clean them all. K bye

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
enslow,make sure you post up pics,the before and after canning...Just having some fun musky,besides I found it interesting how many fish they actually consume in one day,come fall I'm told the larger beasts will eat 1 to 2lbs of fish daily.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not keeping any muskies... Hehe. I may make a trip to leech lake though and try to wack some though. My friend got a nice 49 incher there. He said i could use his boat anytime and wouldnt have to pull mine over.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah,seems this hot weather has them on a feed,got a few pics from a friend last weekend,nice keeper walleyes(trolling jerks),giant gills(bobber fishin) and a fat 52" ski,nice mixed bag for one day on the water

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I lost a reputation point last time a made a musky pickle joke. Never new that mighty musky fishermen were such light skinned.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
enslow,make sure you post up pics,the before and after canning...Just having some fun musky,besides I found it interesting how many fish they actually consume in one day,come fall I'm told the larger beasts will eat 1 to 2lbs of fish daily.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised how many fish were in those Muskies too. In the fall we will use suckers from 15 to over 20 inches, and even a small Muskie will t-bone these big suckers. The small Musky I posted today from this weekend hit a bait that was probably 1/3 of it's length.

But people think because of their appetite they will decimate all other fish populations, when in fact they create a balance in the system. I don't think many people realize how low the population density of muskie really are. It's not like you have a situation of hammer-handle musky. As a top of the line predator there just aren't many of them in any given system, hence the saying of a fish of 10,000 casts. I'm no pro fisherman by any means, but I can go several trips of an entire weekend fishing 12 hours a day and not catch one. In fact the lake I caught the fish out of this weekend I had been to six times with 15 follows this year.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing they did what any ethical Muskie fisherman would do and harvested it just for the cheeks!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
That doesn't make it any better guy. The guy is a damn fish thief for not getting a replica.

If its legal, it's legal. Just glad Minnesota upped the minimum size to 54 inches this year.

i have a walleye replica from Artistic Anglers I will put up against any skin mount. And mine will look the same forever.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want a 30 lb pike bad. Then i will think about muskys.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75