Pizza Corner pizzas

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, for sure Pizza Corner doesn't exist in our house anymore do to bad quality and taste for the price...we tried the Brew Pub Lottza Mottza and that shit was terrible, the hard crunching shit on top that was suppose to be cheese, anyone else have a problem with those hard crunchy pieces of cheese on top? Anyways, we now do Papa Murphy's as well. We will also do Jimmy's out of Valley City. Will will still also do the Pizza Corner pizza in VC because they still are making it the same. There is one other brand that I cannot for the life think of right now but they are like $8 per pizza but extremely good. Every once in awhile Costco sells them but not often.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
We found these in the Garrison grocery store while camping last summer, they taste good to us.

23130964_1433313960100530_2735361159446686701_n.jpg

Last edited:

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our local pub sells the badlands. Not bad if cooked correctly

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ole and Leana out of Rothsay Minn. They also have an eatery south of West Fargo and you can get frozen ones at local grocery stores.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ole and Leana out of Rothsay Minn. They also have an eatery south of West Fargo and you can get frozen ones at local grocery stores.

That's the brand I was trying to think of earlier. I had 1 when I came across it in a grocery store in west fargo one time. It actually reminded me of pizza corner, but much better. By far my favorite frozen pizza that has been mentioned so far.

But for the record I still like pizza corner too. Call me crazy.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i like jacks. but, like most cheaper pizzas, i just add more cheese, turn the temp down about 25 degrees, increase cooking time by 5 minutes and maybe broil to brown once i am convinced its done. i take pride in my frozen pizza cooking. ;) drives my wife nutz

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We do Papa Murphys and DiGiorno as far as the better of the home cooked stuff, once in a while we'll make our own from scratch but usually the reason we're having pizza is because it's something quick, easy, and we don't want to cook! or we have a few people sitting at the bar and we want something to snack on. We seem to have plenty of the Tombstone/ pizza corner/ Lottza Mottza / Totino's / etc of the thin crust varieties. It just depends on whats on sale. The kids love pizza bites and Totino's for some reason. What I've found seems to make all the El-Cheapo pizza's taste the best, cold beverages and a Pizza Oven. My In-laws gave us one for Christmas for our bar and all I can say, it truly seems to cook them much better! at-least that's my perception, lol!

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
DiGiorno thin crust with a little extra sprinkle of mozzerella to doctor it up a bit

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Roma pizza is the absolute worst ever I'll eat the cardboard before the pizza and it will be way better

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interned for a guy in Minneapolis that has a wood fired pizza oven in his back yard. That will forever be the best pizza I’ve eaten. Now I’m looking at plans to build one. Dammit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7