Pizza Corner pizzas

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quit eating Pizza Corner a few months after they sold out.
Now we order Papa John's either double pepperoni or 5 meats.
Wish they made a cheese burger pizza.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our house feels the same what about the "New" pizza corner pizzas. Our "Pizza Nights" are now "Taco Nights" and we make our own using soft tortilla shells. It's been a nice trade off and is probably better for us anyway.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had to quit eating them once they sold, they changed something that didn't agree with me, never had a problem with the originals.

In the summer i make my own dough, sauce and make them on the grill(pizza stone).....way better than any store bought. When i make the dough i end up with enough for 4 pizzas and you can just freeze them and pull them out as you need. I usually make calzone's because they are way easier to work with than trying to get a pizza on the stone.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man I'm shocked there that many fans from before! They have been dramatically overpriced with shity ass crust for years. For that style pizza hell just get yourself a Lotsa motsa and at least you'll get three times the toppings.

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
Quit eating Pizza Corner a few months after they sold out.
Now we order Papa John's either double pepperoni or 5 meats.
Wish they made a cheese burger pizza.

They do, but it's not on the menu. I always order it, and it's awesome. I order mine with bacon though. Tough to beat.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
After the buy-out, the sauce, toppings quantity, and THE CRUST have gone downhill...not nearly as good as the original. They said they wouldn't change a thing, and they wrecked everything!

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
729f56a3-a5b1-4301-9571-18ef77f87185_1.499c315dd1b23973f298fcd053ff0a99.jpeg

A MUST TRY. THE MOST TOPPINGS ON ANY FROZEN PIZZA.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pizza corner sucks now. Tombstone aren't that good anymore. So what are the better brands of frozen pizza? I've had a few Firehouse pizzas in bars on the eastern side of the state, I thought they weren't bad but don't see them for sale around here.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Pizza corner sucks now. Tombstone aren't that good anymore. So what are the better brands of frozen pizza? I've had a few Firehouse pizzas in bars on the eastern side of the state, I thought they weren't bad but don't see them for sale around here.

Blasphemy!!

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
The "old" pizza corners would go on sale 2 for $10 and we buy 30 a time and load up freezer. Now we just do papa Murphy's. Great pizza and works for us to cook at home being we are 40 minutes from Fargo.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
You saying the smoke makes so much better? Don't have a pellet grill, would have to load the Weber with too much charcoal and throw some chips on to get 425° heat with smoke. Could try it tho.

I don't know why, but the do taste so much better.

bdawgg24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lotta Mottza is made by Bernatellos if Im not mistaken They just cover up the bad sauce with more toppings so you don t taste it as much as on the Pizza Corners haha prime example of one company buying another to eliminate competition to bad they ruined a good pizza

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lotta Mottza is made by Bernatellos if Im not mistaken They just cover up the bad sauce with more toppings so you don t taste it as much as on the Pizza Corners haha prime example of one company buying another to eliminate competition to bad they ruined a good pizza

Yup. Bernatello's cash in either way. They own both.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best frozen pizza I've tried is a fairly new one.
Called Heggies. Made in perham mn I think?
Fantasic pie but a bit spendy!

I actually woke up hungry this morning after eating that dough pie last nite. Every bite!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55