Pope

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure we already know for certain that Hitler and Stalin had no desire to believe in Jesus Christ. Remember according to scripture you can only see the father through his son Jesus Christ. As far as Muslims examples are concerned I have no clue what they believe or how they will be in an afterlife. But I do know that God said love the sinner and hate the sin and if somehow a mass school murderer of parkland Florida ask God for forgiveness when he found jailhouse Jesus, then as a Christian who believes that all sins are forgivable if one ask because I believe in the scriptures of the Bible.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
1703363439477.png
I've had bad fish tacos. Just sayin'.....

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to dive too deep into this religious/philosophical discussion, but I am not of the opinion that Hitler, Saddam, Stalin, or Bin Laden could repent on their death bed and still end up in the same place as Noah or Moses.

That may be what some people's interpretation of God's word would suggest, but it gives me heartburn.
Completely agree.
You cannot live a life of pure sin and evil and on your death bed make amends, and slip right into the pearly gates.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me curious if the oilfield helped with the cause ? When I went in at 18, I forgot everything mama ever told me about God and the Bible. The faith was always there for me but almost all the roughnecks couldn't tell a short story without 12 fn f bombs and after work they were daily party animals. It was fun while it lasted but eventually I got away from the atmosphere and remembered where I came from.
probably didn't help, although my real issues with the oilfield came later in my career. Losing my faith in people came from more than work, seems I see people at their worse more than others. Losing my faith seems to be more on seeing other aspects and knowledge, blame it on the internet I guess.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88