Posted Land

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who get's a kick out watching someone post their land and then hunt on everybody else's land, should be a law if you post yours you hunt on your land only, getting tried of all this shit

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Yup. Best North Dakota tactic for deer hunting.

Push all the deer from the public and open land so they find safety on my posted land.

Makes me jealous and wish I had a couple quarters as you can bet we would all likely do the same thing.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sucks, but what do you do. Worse is when everyone’s land in the county is e-posted by one kid.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sucks, but what do you do. Worse is when everyone’s land in the county is e-posted by one kid.
what county would that be? doubt thats even possible. I could show you Townships where one family owns or rents just about all of it. Multiple townships in one area also. I know some of their land is eposted and they don't even hunt.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a big land sale coming up near me, unfortunately there is no way I could bid. Some that are complaining should come bid on it then you have your own and I bet you guys post it and don't let every swinging appendage hunt it

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hunt pheasants on your own posted land
I did this weekend, then I hunted some grasslands, then some PLOTS then some neighbors stuff I got permission for. Didn't even see a bird but I did it. Last weekend drove 4-5hrs to bow hunt public land mule deer and pheasant hunted some private stuff.
This reminds me i need to get some more posted signs up that disappeared

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys. The thing about posted land is most farmers usually don’t give a shit if it’s hunted. What they want is the courtesy of someone coming and asking to hunt it instead of just you feeling entitled and walking the land. I now have access to 2,000+ acres because I got to know a farmer.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys. The thing about posted land is most farmers usually don’t give a shit if it’s hunted. What they want is the courtesy of someone coming and asking to hunt it instead of just you feeling entitled and walking the land. I now have access to 2,000+ acres because I got to know a farmer.
If this was the case they'd add a phone number. I spend more time trying to reach landowners for permission then I do hunting. Personally have no issue with posted land if it's the landowners doing it. In most cases posted land is posted by someone other then the landowners.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
unless there is something i dont know but if you're in a strange area it is very hard to get ahold of people with no land lines anymore. there is alot of absentee land owners from all over the usa. very few phone numbers listed on e posted and the ones listed didnt answer.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have my land in eastern ND posted and i'm going pheasant hunting out west is that ok with you or do i have to hunt pheasants here? :unsure:
Well that depends….. while frolicking out west in gods country do you allow access to your non pheasant producing acres for other sportsman to enjoy a lesser than gods country (but still moderately decent) outdoor experience?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 465
  • This month: 200
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 130
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 74