Preference Points

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got 4 of 'em. Put in for mule? I'm leaning 'no' as I enjoy shooting 2x2 whitetails with a 223 over a pile of corn under the yard light. From a pickup cab.

Apps will be out soon. What will you do with your points?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Start over from 0 ;:;banghead as I drew a buck tag last year. ;:;boozer

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had the trifecta hat trick last year so I figure I have a bow tag to look foreword to for the ncxt couple years. Got elk on the brain so I'll be trying to get a tag for those in the next few years instead of a ND rifle and muzzy buck tag.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
4 for rifle and 8 for muzzy. Sticking to bucks only come hell or high water.:;:thumbsup

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
7 points

for those with 3 or 4 points that think they can now draw a mule deer tag, in the latest issue of nd outdoors are last years draw statistics. please consider those before applying and making my points creep even more. thanks ;)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i got one for west river so i will be hunting mule deer again this year and will hunt white tail west river. I might start applying for mule deer east river as that takes like 10 years to get now that the kid will be able to hunt next year might just help him get a deer east river.
gotta say though after going out west i have been bit really really hard by the elk bug

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Once you get the elk bug it is terminal cause you will not quit until your dead.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't wait to apply and continue the creep��

haha I was kidding, people can apply wherever they want. I wish more would look at draw odds though. they increase tags in my unit, and somehow the last two years my odds have gone down, even with additional points. point creep is getting BAD in some units

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got nothing. Sitting here deciding whether or not I go for my usual corn-fed, river bottom white tail or start the arduous process of obtaining a badlands mulie. decisions, decisions.

Last edited:

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only have 2 points since my muley tag, and was pretty set on chasing some nice whitetails again as numbers finally rebounded...but after this winter I may just stick with badlands tag. Hope and a prayer!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha I was kidding, people can apply wherever they want. I wish more would look at draw odds though. they increase tags in my unit, and somehow the last two years my odds have gone down, even with additional points. point creep is getting BAD in some units

Me knows, he he.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
1 - rifle, gonna change things up this year..try for muley around home, second choice will be hwere I have been going last 5 years.

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
0 for rifle and 5 for muzzy. I apply every year out west but knowing I won't draw I plan another state. This fall will be Idaho!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33