Prime squared

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
4 wins was your prediction…..thats one more win and then lose out the rest of the season….. wanna recalibrate your prediction yet? 😂 And last year was last year. Sanders looked incredible and played with incredible poise tonight. Hunter is a gamer. Those kids want to win.
They aren't convincing at this point.....I would agree, should stumble into more than 4 wins and Sanders/Hunter have something going.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
They aren't convincing at this point.....I would agree, should stumble into more than 4 wins and Sanders/Hunter have something going.
Ok I’ll agree with this. They have a lot to prove considering all the hype. They will likely stumble a few more times along the way but they will get minimum 6 wins and I’m going with 8 wins this season. Both shaduer and hunter are high caliber NFL players. They are gamers. The thing that impresses me the most about shaduer is his poise and decision making this year as opposed to last year.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only an idiot in search of destroying his team would draft Shedeur Sanders.

I think he's about as toxic as Caleb Williams, and likely even more given his pedigree.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well there are a multitude of billionaires that are idiots then…….. Caleb Williams, Dak Prescott, Russel Wilson, the browns with every qb ever selected. Tua, the Vikings with pretty much every qb ever as well…… he will go top 5 first round and hunter as well. Thats my prediction.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
4 wins was your prediction…..thats one more win and then lose out the rest of the season….. wanna recalibrate your prediction yet? 😂 And last year was last year. Sanders looked incredible and played with incredible poise tonight. Hunter is a gamer. Those kids want to win.
Out of the remaining games they might fall into 1 win so not ready to back off yet. They played a lower tier big 10 team and got destroyed by Nebraska where was all the chirping last week? What would they do in the sec? Two bad teams played to overtime . Hunter has way more potential to make and impact than sanders in the nfl. If Dieon wasn’t his dad he’s is a mid round development project at best.

Roll Tide

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 240
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 70