Pronghorn Results

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
And obviously pronghorn has always been traditionally a one tag per person per year...oh wait only since the mass die off. If deer tags ever hit 10,000 to 20,000 then you will likely see a one tag system but to do it just to stroke someone's ego would be stupid.

The deer tag system is fine way it is . Hopefully herd keeps building numbers . IMO , there shouldn't be a pronghorn season this year . Why cut the numbers way they did , just close it , let them recover again for few years

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know guys. I'm starting to come around to the other way of thinking. In fact, Id like to apply it to waterfowl too. Only 50 hunters will be allowed to hunt waterfowl (myself always included of course). No real biological or sound management reason for this, I just want to deal with less hunters. And just because I want everyone to hate me as I sit back and watch the world burn, the other 49 can only be non residents from Wisconsin. Good luck f*#%¥%+s. Come @ me wit dem negative reps. H8ers make me famous.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Number of tags is biological. Number of tags per hunter is political. No one will disagree with that. So why does politics play a role with pronghorn and not whitetail / mule deer?

It's pretty obvious you're trying to fire up your argument of "if bowhunting doesn't have a significant effect on the population, why can't everyone get a pronghorn bow tag?"
"Those dang crybaby bowhunters took them all. If only they'd go to a one tag for Obi system..." You opened the door and brought me into this in post # 30

This is your imagination in overdrive I never asked why everyone can't get a bow tag.

I just posted the question that if it is not a biological reason why are they limiting it to one tag per person.

Pronghorn are not deer. Conversely, deer are not pronghorn. Your tired-ass argument works even worse with pronghorn than it does with deer. I could get into the factors, which include animal behavior, range, population dynamics, hunter effort, etc., but you'll just stomp your feet and stick out your lip, pouting about how all the archers have it better than you. All the factors you have listed have nothing to do with a one tag per person system.

And keep it up with the name calling and negative rep pal. I need a good cry once in a while, and your very clever wordplay and stinging insults are just what I need to get the tears flowing.
I do sign my neg reps unlike many others

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do sign my neg reps unlike many others

same here - usually end them with "-juanr" or "-dirtymike" just to keep things zesty

- - - Updated - - -

it's a little trick I learned from the infamous YOU

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
same here - usually end them with "-juanr" or "-dirtymike" just to keep things zesty

- - - Updated - - -

it's a little trick I learned from the infamous YOU

haha.

I was negative rep'd the other day too, cant remember which one of my off the wall posts had someone in a tizzy, but it had been months since I was scolded. it Felt awful.

If a guy signed them then I would feel even worse knowing that specific person didn't like me, the way it is I can just guess its some liberal douche that lost the sense of humor and they irrelevant anyway.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha.

I was negative rep'd the other day too, cant remember which one of my off the wall posts had someone in a tizzy, but it had been months since I was scolded. it Felt awful.

If a guy signed them then I would feel even worse knowing that specific person didn't like me, the way it is I can just guess its some liberal douche that lost the sense of humor and they irrelevant anyway.

I'm guessing you were bad repped due to a combination of bad punctuation, run on sentences, and being white/proud! ;:;rofl

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand why anyone negative reps anyone.......seriously think about it for a minute..... the vast majority of us are hard working men doing jobs we may or may not like to provide for our families so we can spend half as much time with them doing things we love/enjoy.. so some dude who you more than likely don't know types something you disagrees with and you neg rep them on a fictitious point system that doesn't fkn matter in the slightest of any form but said grown men are proud that they neg rep someone as if it has any effect on their life....what?!?! soo ultimately in the end some guy has sooooo many negative rep points he gets booted from the site, so he creates a new email, new username and is back at it again. so I really ask do the points even matter. carry on, that reminds me I have 2 antelope hunts to plan this fall as that is the topic at hand...

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think pronghorn should be an archery only tag. They are so visible and predictable that is super easy to get one with a rifle! :;:rockit

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand why anyone negative reps anyone.......seriously think about it for a minute..... the vast majority of us are hard working men doing jobs we may or may not like to provide for our families so we can spend half as much time with them doing things we love/enjoy.. so some dude who you more than likely don't know types something you disagrees with and you neg rep them on a fictitious point system that doesn't fkn matter in the slightest of any form but said grown men are proud that they neg rep someone as if it has any effect on their life....what?!?! soo ultimately in the end some guy has sooooo many negative rep points he gets booted from the site, so he creates a new email, new username and is back at it again. so I really ask do the points even matter. carry on, that reminds me I have 2 antelope hunts to plan this fall as that is the topic at hand...

No, the points don't matter and no one is ever going to be kicked off of hear.

The rep thing is just to generate clicks.

And there's another one :)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing you were bad repped due to a combination of bad punctuation, run on sentences, and being white/proud! ;:;rofl

This hurts, being I am an English teacher and all...Did you know that English is no longer a course offered to our children, it is now called language class. PC bs at its best right there.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
goolie! goolie! goolie!

IMG_4887.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

(cease fire is temporarily off)

- - - Updated - - -

OK, that was bad, I'm sorry juanr

(Cease fire back on)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of bow season only, I notice one of my bows hanging in the garage just a few days ago, had a broken string. Glad that wasn't when I was shooting it. Yikes.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of bow season only, I notice one of my bows hanging in the garage just a few days ago, had a broken string. Glad that wasn't when I was shooting it. Yikes.

I told those idiots they cut too many threads - three is enough I said

CQpVXZpUkAAGvSV.jpg

dangit... foiled again

- - - Updated - - -

DM, Wags, we need to talk

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

The system has eliminated 2 so far, and rightfully so. The behavior on here as been great in my opinion. The rep system plays a part in that. Some do neg rep for underwhelming reasons, but people should not fret over such things. A ding here or there is not going to bother your account. It is put in place to weed out the truly undesirable folks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66