Proposal to Remove Plugs From Boats

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha. I know it is not the wrong hole. When I didn't plug it, the automatic bilge reminded me of impending doom. I must have got a cheap POS Ranger with a manual plug.

haha, that's what my one buddy tells me about my F250, I picked it off the lot new, and didn't get one with the navigation system, as I have a night driving light sensitivity and fricken hate that big screen shinning at me. "You bought the one and only POS that would come without a navigation system". he says.. haha

Ahab your boat purchasing ability sucks:;:howdy

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, that's what my one buddy tells me about my F250, I picked it off the lot new, and didn't get one with the navigation system, as I have a night driving light sensitivity and fricken hate that big screen shinning at me. "You bought the one and only POS that would come without a navigation system". he says.. haha

Ahab your boat purchasing ability sucks:;:howdy
So does your pickup buying ability!!! :;:howdy ;:;rofl :;:smokin :;:sorry

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
mighty_mouse_save_the_day_sticker.jpg

:;:howdy

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine has a plug and if you forget to put it in you have to put it back on the trailer to do so unless you have a scuba suit. Don't ask me how I know.:(

I used to have a redneck depthfinder. Could use the same in your dilemma. While you hold your fishing partner upside down in the water to get a depth reading, do the same at the transom and have him put the plug in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14