Proposed Measure 5 changes (Medical Marijuana)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this bill would of passed during the Obama administration? Do you guys remember why it didn't make it to the polls the last time around.[/QUOTE

NDSU football players forged a bunch of signatures ?

Anyone else find it ironic that NDSU football players forged a bunch of signatures yet they won how many championships in a row? Just saying......performance enhancing isn't how I'd label that drug. We should have gone 0-11 each season.....

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else find it ironic that NDSU football players forged a bunch of signatures yet they won how many championships in a row? Just saying......performance enhancing isn't how I'd label that drug. We should have gone 0-11 each season.....

Well when you pay college students to gather signatures no matter what the bill is. what do you think will happen?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The real issue hear these are adults getting paid to go around to get people to sign this petition for the benefit of ND, what is also a crock of shit is these players should of all been arrested for forging somone else's name which is a felony for fraud. So those national championship titles have a ? next to them. Of course that doesn't matter to NDSU fans they could care less if someone could have benefit from this petitions bill the first time around.

- - - Updated - - -

ps I wonder what would happen if someone called the NCAA informing them that this had happened, I wonder if those other schools who lost to NDSU would of thought it was ok to get away with a crime

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get another measure going and legalize it, then see what them neck tie joes do with that measure

That's exactly what will happen next if they keep dicking around with medical use, It's good to keep people informed with the dick moves going on with medical use so people can make their own educated opinion when full legalization comes up for a vote.

This isn't only about MM this is our elected officials flat out going against the wishes of the majority of the people , What is the next issue they will handle this way ? I think this behavior needs to be nipped in the bud.

- - - Updated - - -

no matter what side of the fence you stand on with MM

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy shit... $80k every 2 years for a fee for a grower? and $60k every 2 years for a dispensary? That's absolutely insane... They are just trying to make it so expensive to smoke that nobody will be able to smoke it... In all reality, I think a lot of folks with some sort of issue that would warrant the use of MM probably won't be able to afford the cost of purchasing the stuff because of these fees. I wonder if they charge liquor license holders these outrageous fees every 2 years? Or if they charge pharmacies these kinds of fees every 2 years?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its just their way of shutting it down, while pretending they are on board. Very unfortunate, for something that/could be produce relatively cheaply...

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
if a licensed user doesn't have to keep the herb in its original container/provide proof of purchase, this will only fuel the illegal drug trade. they'll pay their 200 for a card, then call their buddy on the street corner no?

I didn't read it. maybe they addressed this.

it's all so gd ridiculous

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another thing, if no one is willing to pony up the fees and jump through the hurdles to start a MM business, there is NO MM in ND. Previous bill allowed patients to grow their own until there is a dispensary within 40 miles of where they live. Patients could already have access to self produced MM and now its going to be at least a year, if it ever even happens.... I think theres a good chance we dont see any real MM in ND until next legislative session, and at that point they might just repeal this law completely, saying how much money they wasted on it and that it just wont work in ND. Clowns!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another thing, if no one is willing to pony up the fees and jump through the hurdles to start a MM business, there is NO MM in ND. Previous bill allowed patients to grow their own until there is a dispensary within 40 miles of where they live. Patients could already have access to self produced MM and now its going to be at least a year, if it ever even happens.... I think theres a good chance we dont see any real MM in ND until next legislative session, and at that point they might just repeal this law completely, saying how much money they wasted on it and that it just wont work in ND. Clowns!
Piepkorn said at an estimated price of about $200 to $400 per ounce for 2.5 ounces per month of medical marijuana comes out to several thousand dollars annually for those who might not be able to afford that.

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=&quot]“It’s a go smoke dope card,” Larsen said.[/FONT]

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes. 2.5 ounces is a lot to smoke in a month and $200/ounce is reasonable.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy shit... $80k every 2 years for a fee for a grower? and $60k every 2 years for a dispensary? That's absolutely insane... They are just trying to make it so expensive to smoke that nobody will be able to smoke it... In all reality, I think a lot of folks with some sort of issue that would warrant the use of MM probably won't be able to afford the cost of purchasing the stuff because of these fees. I wonder if they charge liquor license holders these outrageous fees every 2 years? Or if they charge pharmacies these kinds of fees every 2 years?
this will only cause another vote in two years for full recreational use. and because the legislature shit on everybody once again, it'll pass.

- - - Updated - - -

you actually thought the legislature cared about the tax payers? ;:;rofl

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes. 2.5 ounces is a lot to smoke in a month and $200/ounce is reasonable.
E. now how would you know that 2.5 oz is a lot to smoke in a month?:;:huh

- - - Updated - - -

E. now how would you know that 2.5 oz is a lot to smoke in a month?:;:huh
nevermind I calculated if a person rolls a normal size LJ which is roughly .43 grams per LJ. There is 28.5 grams in a ounce so that would be 70 grams a month. Lets say that on avg there will be approximately 8 grams of unsmokable twigs and sticks.That would be 62 grams a month. so 62/..43 equal 144 LJ a month. Yeah that would be a lot for grandma who's got shell shock from in the war.

- - - Updated - - -

2.5 oz a month? seems like a lot, no?

- - - Updated - - -

ditch weed?
swag,swank,dank,homegrown,nugs,and hydro

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 67