Puppies Coming

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think JayKay and I should share one. It would be my dog, I would train it, I would be its master and it would be at my house 95% of the time. JK could take it for walks when it is cold out, it could poop/pee in his yard, and on days when I am away from home, especially when I leave at the last minute, JK would be responsible for it. Deal, JK?

Has to be in your yard during cucumber season though...

That sounds like a heckuva deal Sluggo. And during the 5% when it's at my house, I'll send Beti to your house. Has to be the time of my choosing though.

I changed a diaper this morning (guys, I'm 48 and changed a diaper, and it's not even my own) that had some unknown substance in it. Looked like Creature from the Black Lagoon, post blow-torch application.

My stomach is pretty close to cast-iron, but I did let a big hiccup/burp out when I saw the contents.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I was not geting hip replaced in December I would be all over one of those pups.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Should be great pups. Hunting/Family dogs for sure! Ours are both 4 and 4.5 so we are due for another for hopefully a good while yet. Our one is a golden/lab mix and he is the perfect dog for our family. Hunts hard and retrieves, but also lets our 2.5 yr old boy jump all over him and doesn't care at all.

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have 6 puppies left of a 9 pup litter. The mother is a yellow lab and the father is a black/white springer spaniel. They will be 6 weeks old on Thanksgiving day. There is 1 brown male, 1 black female and 4 black males left. I attached a couple photos but DM and we can text others if you are interested. We travel to Bismarck a couple days a week and can help with delivery. The mother is a mild tempered and a smaller lab. The father is a very friendly dog also.

pup2.jpgpup3.jpg

Last edited:

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have 2 black males left if you or someone you know is looking for a pup.

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now we have a black female available. Someone backed out last minute. i know people were asking for one. So if you contacted us about the pups through this website for the black female, please reach back to us. Sorry i didnt keep all the text messages. thanks.

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not sure on the shedding. WAGS has one. Hit him up. We have the 3 left

Attachments

C7C327A2-50FB-4411-AC35-8F50A9102059.jpg

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not sure on the shedding. WAGS has one. Hit him up. We have the 3 left

Please quit posting pictures of these cute pups....especially when they are looking right at me.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol. I was going to ask Vollmer to make it a rule that any time puppy appears in a post, that a pic is required

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAHA. That is part of my plan. We are down to 3 and want to get rid them. I have a wife, 4 kids, a dog and 9 puppies. Kinda busy when im at home.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought this was going to be a titties thread

but the dogs look very nice. Sort of want

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54