Real/Lucky Fall Turkey--Gobbler Yelp(s)

bowcarp

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always kinda wondered if animals can recognize each other’s voices for lack of a better way to describe it , be it turkeys, ducks or whatever ever or if it’s yup that sounds right let’s go take a look

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes Sir. In the Fall you call tom/tom or hen/hen. I've never heard toms YELP that much^^^^.

Last edited:

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes Sir. In the Fall you call tom/tom or hen/hen. I've never heard toms gobble that much^^^^.
I have used a lonesome hen call in the fall and had gobblers respond. Already have seen gobblers in full strut following a hen around as if to mate. They gobble less in the fall, but they still gobble.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should've said "YELP that much". The whole damn point was gobbler yelps and the self filming.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
bump. Gobbler YELPING. Hear the difference?^^^^

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish turkeys had antlers. The spur/beard thing is sort of a yawner.
The communication and subterfuge is the point. An 8in trout from a from a mountain creek is a bigger trophy than a 20in rainbow from the Tailrace and requires more work. Plus; wild turkey doesn't taste like liver soaked in ass.

Again: I fucked up by saying "gobble". The whole point of the vid/thread was tom yelps and self filming. This guy deserves an Oscar. OLC/Sportsman Channel should create an award and have a big gay gala: Makes me want to glue my hand to a tampon machine and proclaim the majesty of penises.

That is all.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The communication and subterfuge is the point. An 8in trout from a from a mountain creek is a bigger trophy than a 20in rainbow from the Tailrace and requires more work. Plus; wild turkey doesn't taste like liver soaked in ass.

Again: I fucked up by saying "gobble". The whole point of the vid/thread was tom yelps and self filming. This guy deserves an Oscar. OLC/Sportsman Channel should create an award and have a big gay gala: Makes me want to glue my hand to a tampon machine and proclaim the majesty of penises.

That is all.
But.....what is your point Svn? :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93