Reef Runners?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Rowdie's right you bend it the direction you want it to go. Haven't fished in so damn long can't remember lol. I think I have CRS disease lol

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Rowdie's right you bend it the direction you want it to go. Haven't fished in so damn long can't remember lol. I think I have CRS disease lol

Thanks Eye. You were scaring us for a bit

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish Runnings still had 'em at 5.99. If you happen to have any purple demons, nurse betsy, mooneye minnows, white perch, red hot tiger, they really track poorly but since I troll in circles I can use 'em.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are even more sensitive to running straight if using a snap swivel than a Rapala.

I suggest tying directly to them.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish Runnings still had 'em at 5.99. If you happen to have any purple demons, nurse betsy, mooneye minnows, white perch, red hot tiger, they really track poorly but since I troll in circles I can use 'em.

Sorry, but I will have to claim all purple demons. That color on Sak is completely awful, you wouldn't want to use it anyway. :::

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
reef runner tuning tool is helpful. Allows minute adjustments. Seems I do better with these verses pliars. Suspicious they intentionally do that so we buy the tool
th-115.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Stayed away for years because of this.

I've tried using these and other ones and they kinda suck too. But I see Off Shore Tackle has a new idea on a tuner that makes a lot of sense. I'll be ordering one tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/offshoreta...STEwMDAwMDkxODYxOTEzMzoyMTkyNDk1Nzk0MTI0MzUz/

http://www.offshoretackle.com/OR40.html

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57