Roughrider Gamebird Taxidermy???

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did text the other day and got a response from him that he was hoping to get birds done by august but he had to do some traveling for his kids baseball game and said that September will be my month. We will see if it's just more talk or if there will actually be some completion of the birds.

Good luck. I was half joking/half serious with my comment. I cant imagine he hasnt seen or heard about this thread and hopefully it will motivate him to do the right thing.

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I am to the point if I don't get them back in September I will be going to get them from him. I'll send them out to birdman and have him do them for me, hopefully along with a sage grouse from my antelope hunt.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
i dont want to be the nodakanlger police but can you shoot sage in wyoming? i dont think you can, but i very well could be wrong. i have been fortunate to see prolly a dz or more on my hunts out there but never thought about shooting one.

as of yesterday i have not received the deposit check back in the mail yet

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I researched and talked to a biologist today the area I'll be in has an open season the move to put them as a threatened or endangered species didn't go through. Sounds like I'll be in an area with a decent population and I'm just gonna toss the shotgun in the pickup just incase I tag out early or see some while glassing goats. All I really want is a nice male for a mount but not sure how pin feathery they will be at that time.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
cool, when you walk up on them you realize how big they are. stumbled on a few "bombers" easily within shooting range.
I reasearhced that unit you drew a little closer....lucky devil you are. go buy a lottery ticket. don't settle for avg, you have a chance at a piggy

- - - Updated - - -

back to the topic on hand.......

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
little update on the situation...nothing has changed called him voicemail is full what a shock....still no deposit check back.;:;banghead

- - - Updated - - -

i did just throw him a text being very polite and professional

i would love to throw punches at this point

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know it's not your problem but consider the guy's life might got effed. It can happen in a blink.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know it's not your problem but consider the guy's life might got effed. It can happen in a blink.

I'd buy that except for the "hey, I got a big softball tournament, call you back Monday" or some such that have been reported.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member

i totally get that. thats prolly why i havent done anything and its been 4 years. i always give people the benefit of the doubt.

but like guy says he has been in contact with a few people on this site claiming to get there birds done this fall.

sometimes " the same people always have something going on" we all know these people and work with them. not saying rick is one of them but it certainly seems he always has some other issues to deal with than his "paying customers"

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perhaps the guy mistakenly lost them, wrecked them, or gave/sold to another customer? I would think a visit is in order just to make sure the mount is still there.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
First let me say, I do not know this guy from Adam. If this guy is having life issues, then all he has to do is be honest and up front about it, and come right out and say so. Most people will understand. My guess is he has just gotten lazy, playing ball, doing shit that is more important to him then his taxidermy business, or did something with all these animals other then what he was supposed to do with them. Tell him you will be calling and sending a letter to the states attorney general. He has spent your guys deposit and doesn't give a shit about giving it or your birds back. If everyone that he has done this to, goes after him in a lawful way he will not have a choice in what he does.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
id be posting on his wall asking for my damn money, and bird back.

ive written him a private message, didnt know if posting on his public wall would look corny, make me look like a stalker, etc etc.
unfortunately at this point i just want my fkn money back and to be done with him but the saga continues.

- - - Updated - - -

the chance this ends up in court is growing so i have to put my big boy pants on i suppose

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If nothing else you guys who are getting screwed over need to file a complaint like said so that others who may cheak in the future see his record and avoid the same situation for themselves.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might be a transgender situation, in which special rights are granted. Be careful of your legal path, as the minority rules, in our liberal society.
Best bet is not clearly the path of most resistance.
Again good luck to all of you unfortunate customers

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's my thoughts as well sum1.
on a positive note ( chuckle) he did respond and ask for my address, but then conveniently said he cant get the check out until next week....the endless possibilities of why he cant get a check in the mail.;:;banghead

if anyones wondering im not holding my breath.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18