Scams

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been getting a lot of people trying to pull the wool lately. From PCH to Amzon. Amzon was misspelled stating we had a $745 charge on our card and to call an 855# t o straighten it out. Yeah right. Just his morning a guy claiming to be from PCH saying I won 5.5 million and a new truck. Said I will be waiting on my front porch for them to pull up and hung up. LB

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
i just got a text from on line banking that my payment was denied. I dont bank online and havent made any payments.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been getting a lot of people trying to pull the wool lately. From PCH to Amzon. Amzon was misspelled stating we had a $745 charge on our card and to call an 855# t o straighten it out. Yeah right. Just his morning a guy claiming to be from PCH saying I won 5.5 million and a new truck. Said I will be waiting on my front porch for them to pull up and hung up. LB
Hahaha, here to PCH,1million$ for life....

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh man, I hope the PCH call wasn't real lol. I'm sure it wasn't, pretty sure, probably sure. :ROFLMAO: 😂🤣

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
DON'T be too suspicious!! A cousin of mine back in the Hills scored a "great" blowjob from a random "Uber call" with a sleeve of "Fig" Newtons. She said the driver appeared female:

1695099687933.png

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I almost never like or give thumbs up on facebook but Dewalt had a big set of power tools they were supposedly giving away and all you had to do was like it to enter. I thought what the heck and did . About a week later I get this email from Dewalt claiming that I'd won but looked at the senders web address and it wasn't normal so I flagged it and deleted it , A couple days later I got one from Milwaukee claiming I'd won thier tools . All this AI now days is making it easier for crooks . I don't even use my phone anymore, just carry it in the vehicle incase of an emergency . Life got way more peaceful when I quit fumbling around with it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
One question I have is what is a sponsored website ? If you google Amazon and other websites there are sponsored links to the site. Does that mean a 3rd party could potentially have access to monitor our searches and purchases ?

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
One question I have is what is a sponsored website ? If you google Amazon and other websites there are sponsored links to the site. Does that mean a 3rd party could potentially have access to monitor our searches and purchases ?
The 3rd party you speak of is the Federal Government. They have been monitoring our searches and what we buy for years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88